Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Nyheter -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: "My father taught me many things here - he taught me in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - Michael Corleone

US Federal Law Enforcement, harassment, asset seizure, human trafficking, organ harvesting, vaccines
Hopp til side : < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Viser side 9 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
   Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> NyheterMelding format

Otto
Posta 18/9/2017 15:03 (#10188 - som svar på #10186)
Emne: RE: US Federal Law Enforcement, harassment, asset seizure, human trafficking, organ harvesting, vacc

Top Team

Poster: 6617
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no

1: Day 333.1. One Rao Abbas Meeting Or Two? Merging Congress and DNC Timelines, part 1, in youtube
2: Day 333.2. Was Rao Abbas Meeting In Kingstown's, Virginia? Did Imran's and Rao Go To Edison High S, part 2
3: Day 333.3. Deathbed Car Loans To Pentagon and Congressional Credit Unions, part 3
4: Day 334.4. Did Imran Awan Use Laurel Everly's Laptop To Spead CDW iPhone Orders Over Three Days?, part 4
5: Day 333.5. I Know Laurel Everly Lived At Sprayer in 2015 - Give Me Just IP Address of Laptop, Ann I, part 5
6: Day 333.6. Imran Awan Used Laurel Everly's Laptop For CDW Orders. - Farrakhan Awan Case, part 6
7: Day 333.7 American Innovations, Zoe Freitag, and 4809 Sprayer, part 7
8: Day 333.8 CSTT Reaction Part One, part 8
9: Evidence Handoff
10: U.S. Capitol Police Crime Scene Search Lab Take 2
11: U.S. Capitol Police Follow Up
12: Delivering Laurel's Evidence to the U.S. Capitol Police (1 of 3)
13: Delivering Laurel's Evidence to the U.S. Capitol Police (2 of 3)
14: Delivering Laurel's Evidence to the U.S. Capitol Police (3 of 3)
15: Laurel Responds (1 of 3)
16: Laurel Responds (2 of 3)
17: Laurel Responds (3 of 3)
18: 4809 Sprayer St Alexandria VA - Laurel Everly Phone Interview
19: Lee Stranahan: Want to change the world? DO SOMETHING BIG!

]Go to the last videos at the end of last page

1 - 8, quote: My Patreon: patreon.com/georgewebb

9 - 18, quote: Yes, the rumors are true. I doxxed Laurel in the worst possible way. It was a mistake, it was unintentional and I have apologized and removed the offending video. Here it is with the personal information redacted. There is some confusion related to last night's transfer of evidence.  Become a sponsor of Crowdsource the Truth and support the effort http://paypal.me/crowdsourcethetruth https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4903359&ut or email truth@crowdsourcethetruth.org for a secure Bitcoin sponsorship link **Legal Disclaimer: Sponsorship of Crowdsource the Truth is made at the sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsorship funds are not tax-deductible, are non-refundable, and do not represent any ownership, equity interest or decision-making authority in the organization. Originally recorded September 14, 2017. Laurel and Jason deliver her laptop and Samsung phone to the police. Originally recorded September 14, 2017. Laurel and Jason locate two U.S. Capitol Police officers and are instructed as to how to go about delivering her laptop and Samsung phone to the police. Laurel Everly and I returned to the U.S. Capitol Police to clear up some misunderstandings. Laurel Everly clears up some misunderstandings. Originally published September 7, 2017 - Laurel Everly is the second material witness to come forward. Our original interview had a long stretch of black video at the end. This one has been corrected. If you haven't heard it, or if you have, listen carefully. Why did Shawn Boburg of the Washington Post wait so long to write his story? Did us calling him out in this call prompt him to write a pro-Awan puff piece?

19, quote: Follow at: https://twitter.com/stranahan Founder: http://Populist.TV Co-Host FAULT LINES on Sputnik. https://sputniknews.com/radio_fault_lines/ Saving journalism at http://CitizenJournalismSchool.com (202) 888-17 50 DONATE on PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/LeeStranahan

Trello Board https://trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring Google Slides https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit?usp=sharing

Source youtube user videos George Webb > Playlists, Facebook group #HRCRatLine, Twitter TruthLeaks @GeorgWebb, Youtube user videos Jason Goodman Crowdsource the Truth, Youtube { stranahan , stranahan last upload }

George Webb Sweigert is creating George Webb Patreon Page

Google { journalist george webb interview , mobile broadband kits 4k solutions , awan brothers , crimes of patriots jonathan kwitny , operation paperclip annie jacobsen , black arms market ukraine , permindex , back to blood tom wolfe , fape podesta clinton mccabe , Joseph Rago , andre taggart u.s. marine hard drives blackberries fbi , the prison industrial complex , mcduff operation paperclip fbi , joint terrorism task force ~ jttf ~ jttf fusion centers , the phoenix program douglas valentine , no true scotsman fallacy , true pundit ~ thomas paine true pundit ~ thomas paine , american made tom cruise , why we fight frank capra ~ it's a wonderful life , hillary clinton prince of uae , how the other half lives jacob august riis , steel magnolias ~ gone with the wind ~ popi puerto rican alan arkin , portland christmas tree bomb , war radio and me the story of the portable phone george sweigert ~ war radio and me george sweigert webb , trello , uncle tom's cabin harriet beecher stowe dred scott case , magna carta , national anti-corruption bureau of ukraine , national anti-corruption bureau of ukraine fbi , tell-tale heart edgar allan poe }

Youtube { journalist george webb interview , mobile broadband kits 4k solutions , awan brothers, eustace mullins ~ eustace mullins fbi , george hiatt have a little faith in me , magna carta , occupy unmasked , ukraine on fire , victoria nuland phone call , tell-tale heart edgar allan poe }

Wikileaks { joint terrorism task force ~ jttf ~ fusion centers }

How to recognize intelligence service agents, in forums, news groups

Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Otto
Posta 19/9/2017 16:47 (#10189 - som svar på #10188)
Emne: RE: US Federal Law Enforcement, harassment, asset seizure, human trafficking, organ harvesting, vacc

Top Team

1: Day 334.1. Do Fake People Exist? Imran's Sure Do, part 1, in youtube
2: Day 334.2. Is Imran Picking Up The Registered Mail?, part 2
3: Day 334.3. Want To Stop the Spy Ring in Congress? Stop Recruiting Spies To Work in Congress, part 3
4: Day 334.6. Nancy Brown and Miss Jalacqua May Not Know Imran Awan is at the Center of a Spy Ring in, part 4
5: Day 334.4. Geo-Locating the Last Known, Real Meeting With Rao Abbas, part 5
6: Day 334.5. Did Imran Impersonate a Woman To Get Free Tech Support, part 6
7: George Webb - Spies, Lies - Deplorables Be Ready!

]

1 - 6, quote:

7, quote: Continuing in an emphasis with much of what George Webb reveals currently concerning Hillary Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, the Awans (4 brothers, 2 wives), foreign nationals, hired into IT for House Congressional Offices on Capital Hill, first installed by Greg Meeks in 2004, and given top secret security level clearances and access to the nation's most sensitive information in matters of national security. Webb tells us Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, and the Awans all had private servers. The Awans fled to Pakistan following a report to law enforcement in January by their stepmother claiming she was kept away from her husband who was in the hospital and her phones were being monitored by the Awan brothers. Representatives Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Jackie Speier were the ones requesting top secret security clearances for the Awans. Interestingly, the Capital Police, not the FBI, are supposedly investigating the alleged Awan, foreign national spies, crimes. The Awan saga coincides with The Deep State and current soft coup; this Deep State is still very powerful as evidenced by the fact much of what Webb and others reveal, including Robert David Steele, Douglas Hagmann, and David Hodges doesn't make it to mainstream news reports (aka fake news). Not surprisingly so, as Steele, Hagmann, and Hodges are warning the public of information gathered concerning a violent "American Spring" lurking ahead from well-orchestrated, well-financed groups. Because this warning is being sounded by several having contacts within the government, it bears repeating. I'm also reminded of John Moore, former Green Beret, a homicide investigator, Vietnam vet who'd stated he learned to carefully listen to "chatter" because it was his experience chatter is a precursor for an event(s) - as it had preceded the Tet Offensive in Vietnam. Likewise, chatter is what Moore and many other seasoned professional investigators, scientists, and experts are warning in regards to Nibiru (Planet X, Nemesis - there's several names), along with scientific reports. But further, BPEarthwatch and Higher Truth Channel provide observable data and lend their expertise in interpreting their observations (And this is greatly appreciated!) regarding this second source of cosmic rays and compressions on Earth's magnetosphere. Please take the time to research what's happening to our Earth - massive animal die-offs, globally, and an increase in volcanic and earthquake activity to name a few. I reiterate Higher Truth Channel's words "be prepared, not scared"... and BPEarthwatch's "this is a heads up, be safe". In case of censoring, a link to the same video at Vidme: https://vid.me/m5n8 Update: YouTube notification, "Blocked in some countries" Please see Vidme link above. Update: April 6, 2017, please note LaVoy Finicum was erroneously "LeRoy" in the video; my sincere apologies to family and friends for this error. Credits: Movie clip: Australia (2008) Music: Bane's Theme (extended version) Emily Browning - "Sweet Dreams", Mermaid Motel YouTube Channel The Revenant Soundtrack - "Sound of Hugh Glass" Cloves - "Don't Forget About Me" Alison Wonderland - "Run" GUNSHIP - "Fly for Your Life" My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws. "This video is fair use under the U.S. copyright laws because it is noncommercial and educational in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work."

Trello Board https://trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring Google Slides https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit?usp=sharing

Source youtube user videos George Webb > Playlists, Facebook group #HRCRatLine, Twitter TruthLeaks @GeorgWebb, Youtube user videos Jason Goodman Crowdsource the Truth, Youtube { stranahan , stranahan last upload }, Youtube user C sam

Google { journalist george webb interview , mobile broadband kits 4k solutions , awan brothers , crimes of patriots jonathan kwitny , operation paperclip annie jacobsen , black arms market ukraine , permindex , back to blood tom wolfe , fape podesta clinton mccabe , Joseph Rago , andre taggart u.s. marine hard drives blackberries fbi , the prison industrial complex , mcduff operation paperclip fbi , joint terrorism task force ~ jttf ~ jttf fusion centers , the phoenix program douglas valentine , no true scotsman fallacy , true pundit ~ thomas paine true pundit ~ thomas paine , american made tom cruise , why we fight frank capra ~ it's a wonderful life , hillary clinton prince of uae , how the other half lives jacob august riis , steel magnolias ~ gone with the wind ~ popi puerto rican alan arkin , portland christmas tree bomb , war radio and me the story of the portable phone george sweigert ~ war radio and me george sweigert webb , trello , uncle tom's cabin harriet beecher stowe dred scott case , magna carta , national anti-corruption bureau of ukraine , national anti-corruption bureau of ukraine fbi , tell-tale heart edgar allan poe }

Youtube { journalist george webb interview , mobile broadband kits 4k solutions , awan brothers, eustace mullins ~ eustace mullins fbi , george hiatt have a little faith in me , magna carta , occupy unmasked , ukraine on fire , victoria nuland phone call , tell-tale heart edgar allan poe }

Otto
Posta 20/9/2017 17:17 (#10190 - som svar på #10189)

Top Team

1: Day 335.1. George's Version Versus Washington Post's Version, part 1, in youtube
2: Day 335.2. As Far As Capitol Hill Goes, There Are Really Only Two Awan "Brothers" - Imran Awan and, part 2
3: Day 335.5. Clarifying Why Debbie Did It, part 3
4: Day 335.4. Imran Awan and Nadia Aman, part 4
5: Day 335.6. Resubmitting Motion To To Reconsider Electronically, I Have Standing With Coast Guard JT, part 5
6: , part 6
7: 

]

1 - 7, quote:

Source youtube user videos George Webb > Playlists, Facebook group #HRCRatLine, Twitter TruthLeaks @GeorgWebb, Youtube user videos Jason Goodman Crowdsource the Truth, Youtube { stranahan , stranahan last upload }, Youtube user C sam

Aaron Russo, Mad as hell, film producer and director, prominent activist against the new world order

Hopp til side : < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Viser side 9 [25 meldinger per side]
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software