Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Viktigste nyheter, most important news -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: "You may try to change what is changeable, but leave out all the rest" - Otto Pilot

HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, Tesla, military weapon and civil applications
Hopp til side : 1
Viser side 1 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
   Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Viktigste nyheter, most important newsMelding format

Otto
Posta 10/10/2013 15:45 (#9365)
Emne: HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, Tesla, military weapon and civil applications

Top Team

Poster: 7278
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no

HAARP, Norwegian to English translation, 19. april 2011 kl. 00:52, quote:

+{

HAARP is an acronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. (High-frequency auroral research.)
It consists of extremely powerful transmitters projecting micro waves up to several Giga Watts power into the ionosphere.
HAARP is a continuation / supplement their HIPAS (High Power Auroral Stimulation). Such transmission is also called "ionospheric heaters" (ionospheric heater) because the projected energy beam reheat sections of the ionosphere and "promises" the higher up.
Ionosphere is the upper part of the Earth's atmosphere (60-600 km above the Earth), consisting of ionized gas (hence the name), and is therefore electrically conductive.
The idea behind it was to use microwaves to create a virtual antenna in the ionosphere particle layer that could generate electromagnetic radiation of very low wavelength (VLF) and extremely low wavelength (ELF), and send them down to earth, since these waves are able to walk about around the world without significant losses. The experiment was successful to the extent that it confirmed the principle, but the added effect was too small for the generated VLF and ELF waves had practical significance. This is where the HAARP technology comes into play with its Giga watt transmitters and improved technology.
According to Dr. Nick Begich, it is especially in the Arctic that HAARP transmitters are interesting, because the waves at these latitudes can be sent into the ionosphere in such a way that the reflected waves can be controlled so they hit the ground right where the researchers want. The secret is to know which areas of the ionosphere to be irradiated so that the reflected waves will hit a particular area of land, thereby creating the desired effect - whether weather patterns and other things.

Tesla/Eastlund

HAARP technology is based on the patents of Nikola Tesla (1,119,732 from 1914, "Apparatus for transmitting electrical energy"), which was intended for peaceful purposes, although the pacifist Tesla warned that the patent could be misused. It was later continued by the American physicist and member of the Atomic Energy Commission, Dr. Bernard J. Lund East with his U.S. patent No. 4,686,605 from 1987, "Method and apparatus for bringing about change in an area of the Earth's atmosphere, ionosphere and / or magnetosphere, "and two other related patents, also of Eastlund. In principle, the HAARP technology Eastlund's patent, which is indirectly based on Tesla's patent. In other words, patented technology and not fantasy.
U.S. military officials deny, however, that HAARP projects have something with Eastlund patents to do. But it is striking that the U.S. firm APTI who was commissioned to build the first HAARP equipment, possessed just East of Lund Patent No. 4,686,605 and other corresponding patents. A review of the documents that led to the contract with APTI, casts doubt on the government's denials. Even Eastlund himself has admitted that HAARP technology is based on his patents.
In an interview in the OMNI-Magazine (1988), "said Eastlund:" You can actually lift the upper atmosphere. . . . You can move it and do other things with it. "
In Eastlund patent states: "Large parts of the atmosphere can be lifted to unimaginable heights so that missiles encounter unexpected forces that destroy them. It is possible to change the weather by example. to manipulate wind patterns in the upper atmosphere. . . ".
Furthermore, said Eastlund: "This device can cause total blockage of radio communications over very large areas of land. . . . Modification of the weather. . . ozone and nitrogen concentrations may be increased artificially. "

A reality

HAARP technology is not science fiction, but deadly reality. "Ionospheric heaters", the precursor to the HAARP transmitters have already been in operation for many years both in Russia and the United States. Even in Norway, more specifically near Tromso, is that the two such transmitters, and a third transmitter near Longyearbyen on Svalbard. It is claimed that the senders have the capacity in the Gigawatt range. The Norwegian transmitters are set up by the German Max Planck Institute, and is run by a consortium of seven countries (Norway, France, Germany, England, Japan, Sweden, Finland). The plan called EISCAT (European Incoherent Scatter radar). The transmitters operate in frequency ranges 244, 500 and 931 MHz.

The biggest HAARP transmitter, which will be completed in 2002, is located on a 230 acre site in Gakona, Alaska. We are talking about 180 antennas with a total of 30 complexes sends each housing 12 transmitters with their own large diesel generators. A total of 360 transmitters with a total strength of 3.6 Giga Watt (3.6 billion watts). Antenna complex is thought extended to 360 antennas. This transmitter, and the Scandinavian, will cover almost the entire northern hemisphere of the globe.
In addition, is it HAARP transmitters several other places in the world, including in the Caribbean (Puerto Rico) and several places in the former Soviet States.
The transmitters are called "ionospheric heaters" because the most powerful microwaves can ionosphere to "vibrate" and heated a few degrees. This sounds small, but can have large impacts in Earth's tuned and sensitive ecosystems.

Artificial earthquake

There is increasingly strong circumstantial evidence that HAARP technology can cause artificial earthquakes.
U.S. scientists have shown that earthquakes create changes in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. There are some who believe that the opposite is the case.
The great Serbian / American inventor and electrical genius Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) constructed an apparatus to demonstrate the principle of harmonic resonance. The experiment got out of control, and commenced an earthquake that could actually destroyed New York City, where the experiment took place. When Tesla lost control, he stopped the experiment by crushing unit with a sledgehammer. Tesla's principle was mentioned in The New York American (July 11, 1935) under the title of Tesla's Controlled Earthquake. The principle went out on the transfer of mechanical motion over large distances without significant energy loss.
The Russians have been experimenting with this. A description of the principles was to read in Specular Magazine (January 1978): "There can be an electromagnetic signal at specific frequencies across the globe. When these signals are sent into the world at certain multiple of 30 degrees, it will be standing waves formed in the earth. . . . Depending on the frequency, focus, waveform, etc., can be created a number of effects, eg. earthquakes induced at a distant target, and it can create serious disturbances in the middle and upper atmosphere over the target area. . . And anomalous weather patterns. "

On 13 June 1975 declared the then Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev that the Soviet Union was in possession of new types of weapons that were "more terrible than the world has ever seen." The Soviet Union has been experimenting with ELF and microwave technology since the 1930s.
Dr. Andrija Puharich published in January 1978 a detailed research report titled "Global Magnetic Warfare - A Laymman's View of Certain Artificially Induced Effects on the Artificial Planet Earth hum 1976 and 1977". In this report, he says, among other things: "Of the many large earthquakes in 1976, it is especially one that requires special attention - the earthquake on 28 July 1976 in Tangshan, China. "
This was one of history's biggest earthquake in terms of fatalities, with approx. 650 000 victims.
Almost one year after the earthquake, The Times wrote: "Just before the first quake came at 3:42 in the morning, the night sky lit up like daylight. The many-colored lights, mainly white and red, were observed over 300 miles away. In a number of trees were partially charred foliage, and vegetables became scalded, on the one side from a fireball "(emphasis added). These strange lights can also be caused by electrical effects of the earthquake immediately before it breaks loose, as David Hambling says in his article in The Guardian (August 23, 2001). Hambling also reveals in the same article that Soviet scientists ran the experiment in the 1970s to send large amounts of waves into the earth, and that they thus elicited artificial earthquakes.

There are many reputable scientists who are convinced that the earthquake in China in 1976 was artificially induced by means of Russian experiments with Tesla transmitters.
Thomas Bearden, who was quoted above, stated in 1981 - even during a seminar for the USPA, "What one does is to set up a standing wave through the earth, and the Earth's liquid core begins to feed this wave. When you have that standing wave, has set up a triode. . . . What we now do is to change the frequency, if you change the frequency one way - begins to phase it down - Mon dumps energy into the atmosphere beyond the point on the opposite side of the globe focusing on Mon. One can then ionize the air and changing weather patterns, jet streams etc.. . . It is a great værmaskin. If you dump energy fast, you will get a pretty strong ionization. You get flashes and fireballs (plasma) coming down on the ground. . . . You can create violent changes in weather patterns over large areas by manipulating this "(emphasis added).

U.S. has built-called GWEN facilities installed at various places under the earth, and GWEN transmitters can block or alter the Earth's magnetic field in a radius of 400 km from the plant. It is shown that such GWEN facilities also exist along the San Andreas Fault in California and in Nevada, where several large earthquakes occurred in recent years.
At the end of the 1970s the United States began ELF experiments in the range 30 Hz from a place in the state of Washington. It is striking that the frequency of earthquakes around the world in the 1980s increased in line with the strength of the U.S. and Russian signals.
On 12 September 1989 began Magneto meter in Corralitos, California, to detect unusual wave activity in the area ULF (Ultra Low Frequency, from 0.01 to 10 Hz). On 30 October, these signals 30 times stronger, and then a little weaker. At 14.00 on 17 October, suddenly the signals so strong that the magnetometer parameters failed to follow anymore. Three hours later the San Francisco Bay area was shaken by a powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1. This earthquake claimed 60 lives and 3800 were injured.

}+

HAARP (Norsk), 14. mars 2011 kl. 21:14, sitat:

+{

HAARP er et akronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. (Høyfrekvent nordlysforskning.)
Det består av ekstremt kraftige sendere som projiserer mikrobølger opp til flere Gigawatts styrke opp i ionosfæren.

HAARP er en videreføring/supplering av HIPAS (High Power Auroral Stimulation). Slike sendere kalles også for «ionosfæriske heatere» (ionosfæriske varmere) fordi den projiserte energistrålen oppvarmer deler av ionosfæren og «løfter» den høyere opp.
Ionosfæren er den øvre del av jordas atmosfære (60-600 km over jorda), bestående av ioniserte gasser (derav navnet), og er derfor elektrisk ledende.
Tanken bak det hele var å bruke mikrobølger til å skape en virtuell antenne i ionosfærens partikkelsjikt som kunne generere elektromagnetisk stråling av meget lav bølgelengde (VLF) og ekstremt lav bølgelengde (ELF), og sende dem ned til jorda, da slike bølger er i stand til å gå omtrent jorda rundt uten vesentlig tap. Eksperimentet var vellykket i den grad det bekreftet prinsippet, men den tilførte effekt var for liten til at de genererte VLF- og ELF-bølgene hadde praktisk betydning. Det er her HAARP-teknologien kommer inn i bildet med sine Gigawatt-sendere og forbedret teknologi.
Ifølge Dr. Nick Begich er det særlig i arktiske strøk at HAARP-sendere er interessante, da bølgene på disse breddegrader kan sendes opp i ionosfæren på en slik måte at de reflekterte bølgene kan styres så de treffer jorda akkurat der forskerne ønsker det. Hemmeligheten er å vite hvilke områder i ionosfæren som må bestråles for at de reflekterte bølgene skal treffe et bestemt område av jorda, og på denne måten skape den ønskede virkning -- enten værmønstre eller andre ting.

Tesla/Eastlund

HAARP-teknologien baserer seg på patentene til Nikola Tesla (1.119.732 fra 1914: «Apparat for overføring av elektrisk energi»), som var beregnet på fredelige formål, selv om pasifisten Tesla advarte mot at patenten kunne misbrukes. Den ble senere videreført av den amerikanske fysiker og medlem av Atomenergikommisjonen, Dr. Bernard J. Eastlund med hans amerikanske patent nr. 4.686.605 fra 1987: «Metode og apparat for å skape endringer i et område av jordas atmosfære, ionosfære og/eller magnetosfære», samt to andre relaterte patenter, også av Eastlund. I prinsippet er HAARP-teknologi Eastlunds patent, som igjen er indirekte basert på Teslas patent. Dette er med andre ord patentert teknologi, og ikke fantasi.
Amerikanske militærmyndigheter benekter imidlertid at HAARP-prosjektene har noe med Eastlunds patenter å gjøre. Men det er påfallende at det amerikanske firmaet APTI som fikk i oppdrag å bygge det første HAARP-utstyret, satt inne med nettopp Eastlunds patent nr. 4.686.605 og andre tilsvarende patenter. En gjennomgang av dokumentene som førte til kontrakten med APTI, kaster tvil over myndighetenes benektelser. Til og med Eastlund selv har innrømmet at HAARP-teknologien er basert på hans patenter.
I et intervju i OMNI-Magazine (1988), uttalte Eastlund: «Man kan faktisk løfte den øvre atmosfære. . . .Man kan bevege den og gjøre andre ting med den.»
I Eastlunds patent heter det: «Store deler av atmosfæren kan løftes til uante høyder slik at missiler støter på uventede krefter som ødelegger dem. Det er mulig å endre været ved f.eks. å manipulere vindmønstrene i den øvre atmosfære. . . .»
Videre uttalte Eastlund: «Dette apparatet kan skape total blokkering av radiokommunikasjonene over svært store deler av jorda. . . .modifisering av været. . . ozon- og nitrogen-konsentrasjonene kan økes på kunstig vis.»

En realitet

HAARP-teknologi er ikke science fiction, men dødelig realitet. «Ionosfæriske heatere», forløperen til HAARP-sendere, har allerede vært i drift i en årrekke både i Russland og USA. Til og med i Norge, nærmere bestemt i nærheten av Tromsø, befinner det seg to slike sendere, samt en tredje sender nær Longyearbyen på Svalbard. Det hevdes at disse senderne har kapasitet i Gigawatt-området. De norske senderne er satt opp av det tyske Max Planck-instituttet, og drives av et konsortium på syv land (Norge, Frankrike, Tyskland, England, Japan, Sverige, Finland). Opplegget kalles EISCAT (European Incoherent Scatter Radar). Senderne opererer i frekvensområdene 244, 500 og 931 MHz.

Den største HAARP-senderen, som blir ferdig i 2002, befinner seg på et 230 mål stort område i Gakona, Alaska. Det er snakk om 180 antenner med til sammen 30 senderkomplekser som hver huser 12 sendere med egne store dieselgeneratorer. Til sammen 360 sendere med en samlet styrke på 3,6 Gigawatt (3,6 milliarder Watt). Antennekomplekset er tenkt utvidet til 360 antenner. Denne senderen, samt de skandinaviske, vil dekke så godt som hele den nordlige halvkule av jordkloden.
I tillegg befinner det seg HAARP-sendere flere andre steder i verden, bl.a. i Karibien (Puerto Rico) og flere steder i de tidligere Sovjetstatene.
Senderne kalles «ionosfæriske heatere» fordi de de kraftige mikrobølgene får ionosfæren til å «vibrere» og oppvarmes noen få grader. Dette høres lite ut, men kan ha store virkninger i jordas avstemte og følsomme økosystem.

Kunstige jordskjelv

Det foreligger stadig sterkere indisier på at HAARP-teknologi kan framkalle kunstige jordskjelv.
Amerikanske forskere har påvist at jordskjelv skaper endringer i ionosfæren og magnetosfæren. Det er enkelte som mener at det motsatte også er tilfelle.
Den store serbisk/amerikanske oppfinner og elektrogeni Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) konstruerte et apparat for å demonstrere prinsippet for harmonisk resonans. Eksperimentet kom ut av kontroll, og påbegynte et jordskjelv som faktisk kunne ødelagt New York City, der eksperimentet pågikk. Da Tesla mistet kontrollen, stoppet han eksperimentet ved å knuse apparatet med en slegge. Teslas prinsipp ble omtalt i The New York American (11. juli 1935) under tittelen Teslas kontrollerte jordskjelv. Prinsippet gikk ut på overføring av mekanisk bevegelse over store avstander uten vesentlig energitap.
Russerne har drevet eksperimenter med dette. En beskrivelse av prinsippene sto å lese i Specula Magazine (januar 1978): «Det kan sendes et elektromagnetisk signal ved bestemte frekvenser tvers gjennom jordkloden. Når disse signalene blir sendt inn i kloden ved bestemte multiplumer av 30 grader, vil det bli dannet stående bølger i selve jordkloden. . . .Avhengig av frekvens, fokusering, bølgeform etc., kan det skapes en rekke virkninger, f.eks. jordskjelv, framkalt på et fjerntliggende målområde, og det kan skapes alvorlige forstyrrelser i den midlere og øvre atmosfære over målområdet. . .og anomale værmønstre.»

Den 13. juni 1975 uttalte daværende sovjetiske partileder Leonid Brezhnev at Sovjetunionen var i besittelse av nye våpentyper som var «frykteligere enn verden noensinne har sett». Sovjetunionen har drevet eksperimenter med ELF- og mikrobølgeteknologi siden 1930-årene.
Dr. Andrija Puharich utga i januar 1978 en detaljert forskningsrapport med tittelen «Global Magnetic Warfare -- A Laymman's View of Certain Artificially Induced Artificial Effects on the Planet Earth During 1976 and 1977». I denne rapporten sier han bl.a.: «Av de mange store jordskjelvene i 1976, er det spesielt ett som krever spesiell oppmerksomhet -- jordskjelvet den 28. juli 1976 i Tangshan, Kina.»
Dette var et av historiens største jordskjelv når det gjelder antall drepte, med ca. 650 000 ofre.
Nesten ett år etter jordskjelvet skrev The Times: «Like før det første skjelvet kom klokken 03.42 om morgenen, lyste nattehimmelen opp som dagslys. De mangefargete lysene, hovedsakelig hvite og røde, ble observert over 300 kilometer unna. På en rekke trær ble løvverket delvis forkullet, og grønnsaker ble skåldet på den ene siden som fra en ildkule» (uthevelser tilføyd). Disse merkelige lysene kan imidlertid også skyldes elektriske effekter ved selve jordskjelvet umiddelbart før det bryter løs, som David Hambling sier i sin artikkel i avisen The Guardian (23. august 2001). Hambling avslører også i samme artikkel at sovjetiske forskere drev forsøk i 1970-årene med å sende store mengder bølger inn i jordkloden, og at de dermed framkalte kunstige jordskjelv.

Det er mange respektable forskere som er overbevist om at jordskjelvet i Kina i 1976 var kunstig framkalt ved hjelp av russiske eksperimenter med Tesla-sendere.
Thomas Bearden, som ble sitert ovenfor, uttalte i 1981 -- også under et seminar for USPA: «Det man gjør, er å sette opp en stående bølge gjennom jorda, og jordas flytende kjerne begynner å mate denne bølgen. Når man har denne stående bølgen, har man stilt opp en triode. . . .Det man nå gjør, er å endre frekvensen, Hvis du endrer frekvensen én vei -- begynner å fase den ned -- dumper man energien opp i atmosfæren utenfor det punktet på motsatt side av jordkloden man fokuserte på. Man kan da ionisere lufta og endre værmønstrene, jetstrømmene etc. . . .Det er en storartet værmaskin. Hvis man dumper energien raskt, vil man få en ganske kraftig ionisering. Man får lysglimt og ildkuler (plasma) som kommer ned på jordoverflaten. . . .Man kan skape voldsomme endringer i værmønstret over store områder ved å manipulere med dette» (uthevelser tilføyd).

USA har bygd såkalte GWEN-anlegg installert på forskjellige steder under jorda, og GWEN-senderne kan blokkere eller endre jordas magnetfelt i en radius av 400 km fra anlegget. Det er påvist at slike GWEN-anlegg også eksisterer langs San Andreas-forkastningen i California, og i Nevada, der flere store jordskjelv er forekommet de senere årene.
I slutten av 1970-årene begynte USA ELF-eksperimenter i området 30 Hz fra et sted i staten Washington. Det er påfallende at jordskjelvhyppigheten rundt omkring i verden i 1980-årene økte i takt med styrken av de amerikanske og russiske signalene.
Den 12. september 1989 begynte magnetometre i Corralitos, California å påvise uvanlig bølgeaktivitet i ULF-området (Ultra Lav Frekvens, 0,01-10 Hz). Den 30. oktober ble disse signalene 30 ganger sterkere, og deretter litt svakere. Klokken 14.00 den 17. oktober ble plutselig signalene så sterke at magnetometrene ikke klarte å følge med lenger. Tre timer senere ble San Francisco Bay-området rystet av et kraftig jordskjelv med styrke på 7,1. Dette jordskjelvet krevde 60 menneskeliv og 3800 ble skadd.

}+

Share ۞ Viktigste nyheter, most important news

Source H.A.A.R.P. notater/notes , NASA reports on your death plan ca 2025, be warned!, EMP, radiation, agenda 21, codex alimentarius + , The pharaoh show, alien predators in human appearance, stop the criminal swiss nazi templars, giureh , Ditt livs viktigaste information ! Chemtrails och HAARP, en global forbrytelse mot alt liv og miljø , Chemtrails Trondheim Norway, late afternoon 28 September 2012, a crime against life and environment , With 10,000 now believed dead, yet another typhoon bears down on devastated Philippines , WEATHER MODIFICATION, Test Technology Symposium ‘97, Session B: Advanced Weapon/Instrumentation Technologies, John Hopkins, University/Applied Physics Laboratory pdf-file attached

Google { haarp , haarp site:nyhetsspeilet.no , haarp site:abeldanger.net , haarp quake }

Youtube { haarp }

(chemtrails_trondheim_norway_20131118_2.jpg)

(chemtrail_haarp_status_trondheim_norway_2013_12_8.jpg)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg weather_modification.pdf (1933KB - 334 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg chemtrails_trondheim_norway_20131118_2.jpg (344KB - 393 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg chemtrail_haarp_status_trondheim_norway_2013_12_8.jpg (294KB - 394 nedlastinger)
Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Otto
Posta 18/11/2013 08:42 (#9407 - som svar på #9365)
Emne: RE: HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, Tesla, military weapon and civil applicat

Top Team

LOOK! Proof U.S. Attacked the Philippines with Weather Warfare! +, in youtube

]

Quote: Regional Radar shows all 3 locations were Hot at the exact time of this disaster! http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9AD03320131114?irpc=932 http://presscore.ca/2012/u-s-wages-war-against-philippines-using-its-haarp-weather-wmd-systems.html http://crashrecovery.org/haarp/US-Patent-No-4.686.605.pdf attached pdf-file

Source Shocking Proof U.S. Attacked the Philippines With Weather Warfare! (Includes Video) , Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025, google { vol3ch15.pdf } attached pdf-file

(chemtrails_trondheim_norway_20131118.jpg)

(vatican_octogon_knights_templar_3.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg US-Patent-No-4.686.605_Method_and_apparatus_for_altering_a_region_in_the_earths_atmosphere_ionosphere_and_or_magnetosphere_haarp.pdf (1723KB - 413 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg vol3ch15_Weather_as_a_Force_Multiplier_Owning_the_Weather_in_2025.pdf (322KB - 418 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg chemtrails_trondheim_norway_20131118.jpg (353KB - 401 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg vatican_octogon_knights_templar_3.gif (109KB - 417 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 10/12/2013 02:42 (#9441 - som svar på #9407)
Emne: RE: HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, Tesla, military weapon and civil applicat

Top Team

Comment under article Anglo-israelismens tusenårsrike, quote:

+{

Falcon sier:
10. 12. 2013, kl. 02:30

Lauren Moret: “What they’re actually carrying out is a global depopulation agenda, so the toxins in the chemtrails are killing off the weak, particularly the elderly or people who’ve suffered from diseases and do not have a strong immune system, and also the very young, and the greatest target of all today is our children” http://postimg.org/image/9gzghk82x/ In facebook http://tinyurl.com/p6qsu2v

Leuren Moret: Mind Control from HAARP, Smart-Dust, Satellites, TV, Mobiles etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9l1zYov68s&list=PLqQQFOVUZBLgVcDRZfVUt468kHwEUO9vv

GOOGLE, Agenda 21, HAARP, Human Genome Project, DNA tracking & The Pentagon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IJ-2GYSv_Q

Google { leuren moret site:whale.to https://www.google.no/search?q=leuren+moret+site%3Awhale.to , lauren moret https://www.google.no/search?q=lauren+moret }

Youtube { lauren moret http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lauren+moret }

Norwegian study: Biological Effects Of Geoengineering Fallout On Plant Life. Chemtrails global crime http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1832&start=1

Ditt livs viktigaste information ! Chemtrails och HAARP, en global forbrytelse mot alt liv og miljø http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1860&start=1

VACCINATION 101 – Dr. Lanctot alias «GHIS», vaccines are only a form of warfare http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1819&start=1

Genetically modified organism, GMO, a time bomb, food supply control, depopulation, new world order http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1852&start=1

The pharaoh show, alien predators in human appearance, stop the criminal swiss nazi templars, giureh http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1875&start=1 * Viktigste nyheter, most important news http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=102

}+

Leuren Moret: Mind Control from HAARP, Smart-Dust, Satellites, TV, Mobiles etc. +, in youtube

]

Quote: Leuren Moret discusses MKUltra, Tavistock, HAARP, and many of the experiments that were carried out at UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Stanford University, and Livermore Labs. When they passed Stillwell Hall, Leuren said: "They held people in cages in there to do MK Ultra." Filmed and interviewed by Rayelan Allan, at the Presidio of San Francisco, June 13. 2009. http://RumorMillNews.com Moret on Rense.com - Google and the Push to Control Your DNA: 1 Short clip: http://youtu.be/reLf3Zhf0Gc 2 Whole: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7wpGusciErA

(lauren_moret_depopulation_and_war_agenda_abel_danger_falcons_cafe.jpg)

(chemtrails_trondheim_norway_2013_12_27_brainwashed_world_manmade_typhoons.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg lauren_moret_depopulation_and_war_agenda_abel_danger_falcons_cafe.jpg (327KB - 397 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg chemtrails_trondheim_norway_2013_12_27_brainwashed_world_manmade_typhoons.gif (207KB - 407 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 16/1/2014 22:55 (#9504 - som svar på #9441)

Top Team

1: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Change You - Bioengineering +, in youtube
2 - 7: EVIDENCE EMERGES - Force Fed Nanoparticles By NWO!!! RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio - Part 1 to 6
8: HUNDREDS OF BIRDS HERE JUST FELL OUT OF THE SKY !!! WHY ??? THIS IS THE ANSWER...
9: ***GRAPHIC!*** US FUNDS RITUAL HUMAN SACRIFICES! SAUDI'S ENTER JIHAD BY BATHING IN CHRISTIAN BLOOD!
10: H1N1 MODEL REVEALS HUMAN DNA IN ENGINEERED VIRUS - PSEUDO FLU Now EPIDEMIC - DUBBED 'CDC-PA2'
11 - 16: Sofia Smallstorm (Pt.1-6) at Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails 2012
17: Ohio Exopolitics 8/10/2013 Jim Nichols and Sofia Smallstorm
18: Chemtrails . H.A.A.R.P . Earthquake

]

1, quote: How They Are Changing you . . . Cells and DNA . . . Against your will . . . This explains clearly what they are doing. Chemtrails and nanotechnology are changing the world in which we live (Bioengineering). They are changing your cells and DNA against your will -- dark change. People will al become sterile and plants will not be able to reproduce - science will keep us alive and control us 100% (transhumanism) They will plunge our world into darkness. HAARP - Chemtrails - Nanotechnology - Change - Cells & DNA - Bioengineering. FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. Original Video: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (FULL LENGTH VIDEO) http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1692949/pg1

2 - 7, quote: EVERYONE!!! SOME COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED ON THIS CHANNEL BY GOOGLE+ !!! IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT FOUND AND THEY WERE NOT UNKIND TO CORRESPOND PLEASE INBOX ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE. MAKE SURE I AM ENABLED AS A CONTACT. THANK YOU! ~MICHELLE. "I'm allergic to vaccination adjuvants." (Aren't YOU???) This is an automatic exemption. Particularly if the allergy involves swelling of the throat... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Related Videos: ▶EVIDENCE EMERGES - Force Fed Nanoparticles By NWO!!! RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio - October 16, 2013 - Part 1 http://youtu.be/qCjsurBhg5k ▶EVIDENCE HAS EMERGED - PART 2 - NANOPARTICLES in YOU - NWO on the DOWNLOW RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio October 16, 2013 http://youtu.be/kYs732kHJXw ▶WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES! DOCUMENTATION of GLOBAL NANOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAM - Men Behind Chemtrails - PART 3 - RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio - October 16, 2013 http://youtu.be/9CmEKChIwfk ▶NanoTech WATER PROGRAMS UNCOVERED! WHY REGION 3 - PUERTO RICO & DIRECTED ASTEROIDS - Part 4 - RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio October 16, 2013 http://youtu.be/VuHJAoA87yQ ▶WHAT'S GOIN' DOWN ??? - revmichellehopkins on Omega Man Radio - Oct 16 2013 - Part 5 http://youtu.be/1kHvFb5cEZo ▶DISCOVERED!!! SILICON BUILDING NANITES RECORDED UNDER MICROSCOPE!!! Fukushima... Personal Testimony - RevMichelleHopkins on Omega Man Radio - October 16, 2013 - Conclusion - Part 6 http://youtu.be/adX8kTQNc6k Full Interview on Omega Man Radio - October 16, 2013 ▶"Michelle Hopkins recorded LIVE 10-16-2013 on Omega Man Radio" https://soundcloud.com/omegamanradio/nanites-cytokines-and-chemtrails-michelle-hopkins ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ DOCUMENTATION RESOURCES: Military, Arms Control, and Security Aspects of Nanotechnology. "• Mini-/micro-sensors and -robots, including biological/artificial hybrids: They could be pre-deployed covertly in an opponent's territory to strike at an appointed time ... http://nanoinvesting.my-place.us/altmann-gubrud.pdf * Comment: pdf-file attached * Food Scientist/Engineer with a Ph.D. in Food Nanotechnology and M.Sci. in Food Microbiology& Sensory, Employed WHERE??? zaferaligezgin.webs.com Defense Nanotechnology Research and Development Program http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/dod/nano2007.pdf * Comment: pdf-file attached * Frontiers in Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology http://www.whitehouse.gov/files/documents/ostp/PCAST/Public%20Comments%20FINALjan.pdf * Comment: pdf-file attached * Nanoparticles In Your Food Find... http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/06/processed-foods-and-food-packaging-already-contain-nanoparticles-some-of-which-could-be-harmful-to-our-health-2495658.html -> Eating Nano: Processed Foods and Food Packaging Already Contain Nanoparticles-Some of Which Could Be Harmful to Our Health More information: Nanotechnology Science Presentation http://www.okcareertech.org/about/initiatives/oklahoma-nanotechnology-education-initiative/nano-in-facs/food-science/nanotechnology-in-foodscience.pptx * Comment: ppt-file attached * Video Sources: URGENT !!! CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION REVEALS HORRIFYING GOVERNMENT PLOT !!! http://youtu.be/0Ho2InyMnCU Macrophage Cytokine Release http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KiLJl3NwmpU AMAZING 3D Medical Animation in HD: Nucleus 2009 Demo Reel http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yiuvOr4JRGI FBI WARNING. Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder. This infringement of copyright is called FAIR USE... ...and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching and parody. COMMENTS FROM FIRST ALERT VIDEO gatorred157 "The records had CIA on the records. In 1998 my friend walked away for a CIA work and came home to his sister home. So I got to know him. He told me what he worked on would kill over 50% of the people. I could not get from him what it was! But he said it either in food or water! But no cure. He's dead now!" ♥†♥ Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world? ROAD TO SALVATION. Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." PRAYER OF SALVATION. "God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen." ♥†♥ *FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for entertainment purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.

8, quote: AGAIN??? BIRDS FALLING OUT OF THE SKY BY THE HUNDREDS AGAIN??? THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED... ♥♥♥ THANK YOU, MY SWEET BOBBY MANN FOR THE WONDERFUL AUDIO AND PICS THAT WENT INTO THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO!!! ♥♥♥ FBI WARNING, Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder. This infringement of copyright is called FAIR USE... ...and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching and parody. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17 VIDEO SOURCE: 'Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So December 2013 Pt 1' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7zt3XRuvUg MUSIC: 'HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD' Acapella by revmichellehopkins ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ≪ ♚ ≫ ..✞☭☮☯.. There is a way to know who the true God is... ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW FOR SURE WHO THE REAL GOD IS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRAY THIS PRAYER FOR YOURSELF... LIKE THIS... "Heavenly Father, God, Creator of all that is... You Who through all things are held together... Open MY spiritual eyes now, even now. And reveal Yourself to ME. Make Yourself so real to ME, that there will be no doubt in MY mind. THAT YOU ARE REAL and EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. If you ARE GOD - bind the enemy so that no lie can corrupt the TRUTH OF YOU TO ME!!! In Jesus mighty name, I humbly ask You, God of God's, the One and Only true God, reveal Yourself, Your love, Your wisdom, Your mysteries and Your character to ME. So that NO MAN can refute MY knowledge of YOU. Thank you for doing so my Lord YHWH Elohim. To glorify Yourself in the name of your Son, Yeshua ha Mashiach. Amen." YHWH is God. If He does not answer, He is NOT who He said He is!!! Wait upon Him and watch. The answer is coming! GOD IS ABOUT TO SHOW UP!!! (o: ≪ ♚ ≫ ..✞☭☮☯.. ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ♥†♥ Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world? ROAD TO SALVATION, Romans 10" 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." PRAYER OF SALVATION, "God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen." ♥†♥ RELATED VIDEOS: RevMichelleHopkins - BIO ~ Why I know what I know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml2T5b7PFfQ AMAZING INSIDER INFORMATION!!! 'HAARP' PROJECTS over YOUR SKIES !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FB0W_oqi7k Hurricane Modification PILOT TELLS ALL !!! Project StormFury!!! Why 'FRANKENSTORM' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZNj9jtl9Us I'll NEVER Forget it as Long as I Live !!! Our Sky the Night of the Dover Nexrad Pulse... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZstbx2zJ6U FEMA REGION 3 Rocket Chemdross RAINING JUDGEMENT Down Upon Us !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHdeJ6kPrcA FEMA REGION III TARGETED for BIOTERRORISM !!! NASA - JAPAN ROCKET LAUNCH with LITHIUM DEPLOYMENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM17Hb384UA CONTROL THE WEATHER and BECOME AS GODS !!! How Satan is Using Lackeys to Hack the Planet... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXhDl4jddk HOW TO BECOME THE VICTORIOUS WEAPON IN THIS WEATHER WAR... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCFa_epcV8 'HAARP' Chemtrails ~ Why MY TOWN is PLAGUED By Illness RIGHT NOW !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSMeNfj4uY ChemTrails or Midges - DEER now CATS ??? Hemorrhagic Fever!!! Are WE NEXT ??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6O6HikT84 First Time Ever !!! 'HAARP' TTA Emissions Exposed - Detrimental Effects On Public - AS IT HAPPENS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGnum-8nQo CHEMTRAIL Engineered BUBONIC PLAGUE !! BLACK DEATH makes COME BACK !! HAARP Regenerated PANDEMIC... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY50oKIwgJ0 TOP SECRET Mission - Chemtrail Pilots SPRAYING BLOOD Cause Face to Face Near Mid-Air Collisions !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78rKNoR4T0w OBAMA - ORDERS DHS to CONTROL 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy !!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9WjobP0Skg NASA INSIDER - "ALIEN DECEPTION IS REAL !!!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0F_rDC2bPU *FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for entertainment purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17

(chemtrails_haarped_no_snow_last_two_months_windy_trondheim_norway_20140127_28.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg Military_Arms_Control_and_Security_Aspects_of_Nanotechnology_Jurgen_ALTMANN_Mark_A_GUBRUD.pdf (166KB - 403 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg Defense_Nanotechnology_Research_and_Development_Program_April_26_2007_Department_of_Defense_US.pdf (130KB - 425 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg Public_Comments_Submitted_to_PCAST_from_October_19_to_December_23_2009.pdf (9798KB - 0 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg NANOTECHNOLOGY_IN_FOOD_SCIENCE.ppt (2158KB - 579 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg chemtrails_haarped_no_snow_last_two_months_windy_trondheim_norway_20140127_28.gif (160KB - 384 nedlastinger)
Hopp til side : 1
Viser side 1 [25 meldinger per side]
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software