Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Viktigste nyheter, most important news -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: “To smile when confronted with the most severe oppression, is an act of Resistance rooted in unparalleled beauty.” ~ Jonathan Azaziah

Jens Stoltenberg, PM Norway, Breivik massacre, false flag terror attacks 7 22 2011 on Utøya, in Oslo
Hopp til side : 1
Viser side 1 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
   Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Viktigste nyheter, most important newsMelding format

Otto
Posta 10/10/2012 02:53 (#8597)
Emne: Jens Stoltenberg, PM Norway, Breivik massacre, false flag terror attacks 7 22 2011 on Utøya, in Oslo

Top Team

Poster: 7341
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no
Norway PM reflects on Breivik massacre one year on +, in youtube * See comments, references, below, obviously corruption, deceit, lies and incompetence from government, universities, Anders Behring Breivik, legal system and others, suppressed evidence show that we witnessed false flag terror attacks on July 22nd 2011 on Utøya and in Oslo

]

Quote: Norwegians are marking the first anniversary of twin attacks that killed 77 people, the worst atrocity carried out in the country since World War II. Religious services, wreath-laying ceremonies, commemorative gatherings and a concert are scheduled across the country on Sunday, a year after 33-year-old Anders Behring Breivik set off a bomb near government building in Oslo and then went on a shooting rampage on nearby Utoeya Island. Speaking to Al Jazeera, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg says Breivik "succeeded in killing many people and causing damage and sorrow but failed to change Norway". Source, credit to Aljazeera- http://www.aljazeera.com/video .. >> A sociologist bought in to comment on the sanity of Anders Behring-Breivik at his trial says the killer cannot tell life from computer games. Report by Sam Datta-Paulin. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn >> Sociologist Professor Thomas Hylland Eriksen says Breivik should speak in court, as his poorly worded, rambling ideas will put people off extremism. Report by Sam Datta-Paulin. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn >> Anders Behring BREIVIK - 77 DEATHS - KNIGHTS TEMPLAR is based in LONDON - 4-17-2012. WHY do the Prosecution in NORWAY not acknowledge the TRUTH - the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR are based in central LONDON. The MAINSTREAM (MANIPULATING) MEDIA DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THESE FACTS - WHY? They PRETEND RELENTLESSLY THAT FREEMASONRY [the Religion of SATANISM] DOES NOT EXIST! *** IT DOES EXIST!!! *** EVIL perpetrated in NORWAY on July 22, 2011 (7_22_2011) Question: Is the Defendant acting in person OR through Defence Counsel? The Defendant seems prepared to act through Defense Counsel. Does the Defendant acknowledge jurisdiction of the court? The Defendant asserted: NO - His Counsel acknowledges: YES. Are there any CONFLICTS OF INTEREST submitted to the Court? [PRIVATE Interest of the JUDGE at First Instance that CONFLICT with the PUBLIC DUTY to be Impartial - Is there NO Bias?] In LAW there are 2 Rules of NATURAL JUSTICE: i) EVERY Judge has a LEGAL Duty to be IMPARTIAL ["Nemo iudex in causa sua" (i.e. "no one shall be the judge of their own cause")] + ii) Judge has a LEGAL Duty to hear the Other Side [The Defence]["Audi alterem partem" ("Hear the Other Side")] Question: Is the Defendant FIT to PLEAD? Depends on submissions to the Court of Criminal Jurisdiction. If the Defendant is FIT TO PLEAD: He faces Sentencing for the MURDER of 77 LIVES [The Tariff is substantial] If he is not FIT TO PLEAD: [The Penalty is LIFE IMPRISONMENT] He has pleaded Not Guilty but submitted a Defence ["In Defence of his country"][Against 77 Innocent people - many of whom were Children] >> ..

Share Scroll down to view the share window below the button ۞ Viktigste nyheter, most important news

* Anbefalt underholdende internasjonal forestilling ** Cirkus mullah Krekar & co ** entertainment Inc , Svineinfluensa og vaksine svindelen & terroren anno år 2009, oppfølging inklusive krav om erstatning , Hvorfor ble ikke de viktigste bevisene presentert i rettssaken mot Anders Behring Breivik { anders breivik site:nyhetsspeilet.no } , Norges monstermafia { stay behind hans gaarder } , Hvorfor utviser skepsis.no Jørgen Skavland og Asbjørn Dyrendal m. fl. beviselig farlig inkompetanse? , British Bankers' Association Planned and Executed 911 with Reuters for Profit , Abel Danger radio and information, 9/11 false flag terror attacks and related intelligence reports , Abel Danger Studebaker t-shirts, Citizens Association of Forensic Economists , The New Age - (The Enemy Of Christ Exposed) - For Witnesses [Viewer Discretion is Advised] , Jørgen Skavlan, lege: Nordmenn er Europas mest naive befolkning. Om selverklærte såkalte skeptikere , Asbjørn Dyrendal, konspirasjonsteorier gir et fattig verdenskart, med viktige kritiske kommentarer , Cyberstalking, organiserte angrep på ytringsfriheten, kriminalitet i offentlig og privat regi , Inkompetanse og korrupsjon i Regjering, Storting og institusjoner mm i offentlig og privat sektor , Michael Savage: Ambassador Stevens Raped and Sodomized Before Murder +

Utøya and Oslo falseflag terror attacks July 22nd 2011, do this picture show a building damaged by a car bomb placed on the street? Obviously not, and you have to find out what really happened and who was behind this satanic atrocity, attached photo, source 22/7 – Mossad/CIA/MI6 angriper Norge

(false_flag_terror_attack_oil_and_energy_department_oslo_norway_anti_personnel_mine_blast_2011_07_22.jpg)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg false_flag_terror_attack_oil_and_energy_department_oslo_norway_anti_personnel_mine_blast_2011_07_22.jpg (313KB - 447 nedlastinger)
Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Otto
Posta 25/1/2013 14:40 (#8932 - som svar på #8597)
Emne: RE: Jens Stoltenberg, PM Norway, Breivik massacre, false flag terror attacks 7 22 2011 on Utøya, in

Top Team

Comment under article 22. juli avslørt, quote:

+{

Falcon sier:
25. 01. 2013, kl. 14:29

Fritz Springmeier https://www.facebook.com/fritz.springmeier.9 quote:
+{

Is Freedom of Speech a luxury or an indispensable matter of life or death? Without freedom of speech nations have historically gone off into collective destruction. One blatant example of many is a nation well-known for their intelligence who found themselves on the brink of genetic extinction and hopelessly at war with half the angry world…I am writing about Japan in August 1945, a nation that had stripped its people of freedom of speech early in the 1930’s; and paid the price that comes from lacking truth and freedom of speech. Let’s glance at that censorship process: In Jan. ’34, Japan’s Army Minister advocated that journalism “direct publishing activities so that they contribute to state prosperity, social order, the smooth functioning of national life and to wholesome public entertainment.” Boy, who doesn’t want prosperity, order, society to function smoothly, yada, yada, yada!? Talk about pushing all the green buttons! So censorship was proposed as a way to “strengthen public unity”. Japan’s Peace Preservation Law, amended by imperial decree in 1928, was again amended in 1941 to contain harsh sanctions for spreading “false reports”. This was allegedly to protect the public. Govt. secrecy today, be it the NSA, CIA, and other govt. agency, is allegedly to protect us. Consequently, during the war years, truth and factual reporting were rare. Even the planners controlling events ended up lacking real info. No one could warn of danger, or point out criminal or stupid moves by anyone in power. The Japanese war effort suffered, rather than benefited from their lack of freedom of speech. It appears some sincere people today in our govt. are beginning to realize the real dangers of these false flag terror events. The Sandy Hook tragedy may have some of its faked events set up as bait to entrap truthers into appearing as insensitive crazy people who are a danger to victims. “Tragedy deniers” could find themselves suffering legal difficulties like Holocaust deniers have worldwide. The legal system can punish and restrict anyone who might in some potentially remote way tamper with “victims” or “witnesses”. Allow me, in the interest of free speech, sanity, and the welfare of America share a few brief facts which represent a long list of suspicious things about the people involved in Sandy Hook, because the tragedy stands out as an event complete with government,/NWO manipulation, mind control, and mass media manipulation. Newtown, Conn. next door to Sandy Hook was described by Anton LaVey as the East Coast’s center for Satanism. His Church of Satan and its spin-off Church of Set are heavily into trauma based mind control, and connected to the U.S. govt/military. The neighborhood there has strange things about it. About 20 miles SW from Sandy Hook in Westchester Co. are the weekend homes of NY businessmen who are Satanists. About the same distance SE of Sandy Hook (as the crow flies) is where Paul D. Valentine headquartered his Church of Satanic Liberation. Long story short, we have lots of people in the immediate area and close outlying areas that have the potential to participate in a NWO script.

}+
Google { sandy hook site:abeldanger.net https://www.google.no/search?q=sandy+hook+site%3Aabeldanger.net }

«Duping the Truthers ..» http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/01/media-medskyldig-i-911-falsk-flagg-operasjon/comment-page-9/#comment-94334

}+

(vatican_octogon_knights_templar_2.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg vatican_octogon_knights_templar_2.gif (111KB - 389 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 9/4/2013 11:58 (#9100 - som svar på #8932)
Emne: RE: Jens Stoltenberg, PM Norway, Breivik massacre, false flag terror attacks 7 22 2011 on Utøya, in

Top Team

Danske whistleblowers: interview Høgni og Brian, tidligere udsendte soldater - 5/4 2013 +, in youtube * #8: Brothers in arms, lyrics, Dire Straits

]

Sitat: D. 5. april tog KPnetTV ind til slotspladsen for at tag en snak med Høgni og Brian. Begge to er tidligere udsendte soldater, og begge er de kommet ud på den anden side af krigene, med en modstand til, ikke bare krig, men også vrede og frustration over andre aspekter af hvordan det politiske liv går sin gang. Høgni, Brian og andre har gennem flere uger opholdt sig på slotspladsen i hverdagene mellem 13 og 15, som en vedvarende protest og gøren opmærksom på at der er brug for forandringer. For mere krigsmodstand, og historier om krigene, se bl.a: www.stopterrorkrigen.dk I videoen er der optagelser af Vietnam-veteraner, der til en demonstration returnerer deres medaljer, hele klippet kan ses her ..

Otto
Posta 18/6/2013 18:08 (#9185 - som svar på #9100)

Top Team

Kommentar under artikkel Syria under angrep, sitat:

+{

Falcon sier:
18. 06. 2013, kl. 15:16

Hvorfor går du ikke på løvebakken og spør de ansvarlige om hvorfor de alle uansett politisk misfarge har importert hva det skal være inklusive CIA og Mossad agenter, klin sprøe jesuitter og templars, som fremstår og blir presentert som ekstremistiske muslimer skråstrek islamister samt seriøse politikere og redaktører mm. Gå og stirr feigheten rett i idiotenes øyne og forlang et svar fra de ansvarlige, de som har vedtatt dette ved lov og handling uten at Ola Dunk og Kari Oppilia inklusive meg har hatt muligheter til å motvirke dette nevneverdig, i realiteten ikke i det hele tatt pga bl.a. the military media complex. Du finner beviselig ikke de ansvarlige på NySp, så fortsetter du å messe om dette her, vitner det om at du ikke er interessert i å konfrontere de på løvebakken, de som er ansvarlig, og opsjonelt også de som befinner seg geografisk i diagonal retning, bl.a. en laksefisker oppe i Namdalens mange vassdrag, du viser så langt at du ikke vil ha en løsning basert på logikk og fornuft

Anbefalt underholdende internasjonal forestilling ** Cirkus mullah Krekar & co ** entertainment Inc, et utenlandsk tverrpolitisk foretak http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1816&start=1

Så pga Bhatti + noen fler totalt ubetydelig forvokste barnerumper, suppegjøker, tullebukker og idioter skal vi støtte massemord, tyveri, høyforræderi og total ødeleggelse av store deler, for ikke å si alle, av klodens naturressurser samt alt liv og miljø. Med all mulig respekt, De er åpenbart ikke riktig klok og i balanse for tiden Jens, opsjonelt har kommet inn på en blindvei og kommer deg ikke ut av den på egen hånd. Tips, dytt Bhatti og hans likesinnede litt og du vil fort oppdage at det skal ikke så mye til før de tar til kluten og roper på mamma eller pappa, eller begge inklusive besteforeldrene, ikke la de på altfor mange måter forvokste barna ødelegge livet ditt og dines Jens, det er ikke verd det, henger faktisk beviselig ikke på greip i det hele tatt

«Har ikke skrevet noe som underbygger dine påstander om meg ..» http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/04/syria-under-angrep/comment-page-10/#comment-99476

}+

The pharaoh show, alien predators in human appearance, stop the criminal swiss nazi templars, giureh

(lade_gaard_odd_reitan_sharp_spf_2_800.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg lade_gaard_odd_reitan_sharp_spf_2_800.gif (267KB - 390 nedlastinger)
Hopp til side : 1
Viser side 1 [25 meldinger per side]
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software