Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Nøtter og utfordringer -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: En GPS mottaker gir automatisk veiledning ved navigering

Hvorfor kom nyheten om hendelsen 23 minutter før hendelsen fant sted, wtc 7's fall, II
[Frosset]

Hopp til side : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Viser side 10 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
Frosset    Generelle forum, kjøp og salg, nyheter -> Nøtter og utfordringerMelding format

Otto
Posta 13/8/2010 13:52 (#7016 - som svar på #7011)
Emne: RE: Hvorfor kom nyheten om hendelsen 23 minutter før hendelsen fant sted, wtc 7's fall, II

Top Team

Poster: 7370
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no

One Nation Under Siege (Full Documentary), in google video

bridgestone media group .com , policestate 21 .com , The nazi links to today's international and national criminal enterprises, nasist forbindelsene til dagens internasjonale og nasjonale kriminelle foretak , Talk - Dr. Doug Rokke - Depleted Uranium , Believing In The Constitution Makes You Terrorist Says Government , Sovereign Solutions: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt , The 2012 NWO Agenda + , Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioan. Mind control, ultimate warrior, brainwashed, conditioned, controlled, MKULTRA, project talent , Iraq: US dropped nuclear bomb near Basra in 1991, claims veteran , One Mainframe To Rule Them All , United States Patent Application 20020165758, Identification and tracking of persons using RFID-tagged items , patent 20020165758 in google, posse comitatus act in google

Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Sondre
Posta 14/8/2010 06:11 (#7023 - som svar på #7016)
Emne: RE: Hvorfor kom nyheten om hendelsen 23 minutter før hendelsen fant sted, wtc 7's fall, II

Senior Medlem

Poster: 228

The dark cabal’s desperate last minute efforts to stop their collapse will fail Gt ~ Den mørke kabalens desperate siste minutts innsats for å stoppe sin kollaps, vil mislykkes

Quote:

+{

There seems to be a frantic, almost hysterical attempt by the secret financial cabal to stop the coming revolution in the West. They should cease and desist before they dig their own graves even deeper.

Let me summarize my own involvement in the revolution. It started when, as a mainstream financial journalist (working for Forbes and other publications) I started investigating the Japanese bad debt crisis. I soon found out that over half the bad debts in the entire Japanese banking system (over $1 trillion) were held by yakuza gangsters. I then cultivated yakuza sources who told me they were middlemen who worked for David Rockefeller, the Rothschilds and other Western oligarchs. After I wrote books in Japanese about this, the yakuza tried to have me assassinated in Sakhalin, Russia. As a result, I created insurance files containing hundreds of hours of conversations with top yakuza that I had secretly recorded. These files will only be made public if I am killed.

Then my colleague the Forbes Moscow Bureau Chief Paul Klebnikov was murdered because, unknown to him, he was getting too close to the same cabal.

Later, I confronted former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka about his role in handing control of Japan’s savings to a cabal of Western oligarchs (I have a video of the meeting). After this, Takenaka sent a self-described assassin to tell me I could join the cabal and become Finance Minister of Japan or else be murdered (I have this on tape). He also said the cabal wanted to kill 4 billion people in order to “save the environment.” At this point an Asian secret society approached me and offered protection. I told them to urge Asian and other countries to stop financing the cabal’s war machine. That is when the current financial war began to rage. The cabal tried to jack up food and oil prices. The Asians responded by buying commodities futures and demanding physical delivery.

As the war raged on, I was contacted by senior members of Western intelligence/defense agencies who explained they were also battling the same cabal. These are the people who have been seeking justice ever since the cabal assassinated President Kennedy. The “white hats,” in the Western military/intelligence complex then asked for help in bankrupting the cabal’s source of power: The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. They wanted to do this by cashing trillions of dollars worth of gold backed bonds in order to jump-start a new metals backed financial system that would replace the Feds. The P2 Masonic lodge offered to help and the bonds were put into the custody of Daniele Dal Bosco, their representative.

Later I was invited to Italy by the P2 Freemason lodge. While in Milan, I came down with a violent lung sickness that nearly killed me. Sources in the CIA told me the cabal had tried to kill me with a virus and that I was “not meant to leave Italy alive.” Dal Bosco then absconded with the bonds and took them to an organization known as the OITC. According to CIA and NSA intercepts, Dal Bosco also hired professional hit men to have me assassinated. Two teams of professional assassins, one Italian and one South Korean, were subsequently spotted near my house in Tokyo. The cabal was hoping to keep the financial system under their control by using the OITC to provide them with a veneer of legitimacy. By all reports the nominal head of the OITC, R.C. Dam, is a very nice person. He was also at one point given the job of custodian of a pool of gold belonging to a large group of countries and royal families. President Suharto of Indonesia was the original custodian but he was murdered by the cabal not long after they killed Kennedy.

Dam was his heir but, since he was raised by the CIA and his organization was infiltrated by criminals, the nations and royal families removed his accreditation. As for the two Japanese arrested in Italy with $134.5 billion in bonds, (Yamaguchi and Watanabe), I am not in a position to judge their qualifications. Nor do I know who is behind the “dragon family.” My own view is that finance is the process of deciding what humanity should do in the future. This is not a process that should be monopolized by a small group of in-bred families but rather by humanity as a whole.

The structures set up after World War 2 to govern the planet are out-dated and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. The IMF, the World Bank, the BIS and the United Nations need to be totally revamped and/or replaced. My critics have questioned my association with Asian secret societies but as far as I am concerned, they saved my life from the cabal many times. The cabal has tried to have me killed at least 6 times and so I have a legitimate need of protection. Our alliance rose spontaneously in response to the cabal’s plans to murder 4 billion humans and establish a totalitarian world government. The organizations that oversee the world’ various martial arts societies have offered us their support and protection. This is being done in order to save the planet.

}+

The War Over Raw Milk Heats Up , London's Dope, Inc. - British Drug Empire , 40 billionaires hide behind charity foundations to fund The Cause

(BenjaminFulford.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg BenjaminFulford.gif (3KB - 471 nedlastinger)
Falcon
Posta 15/8/2010 18:10 (#7028 - som svar på #7023)

Junior Medlem

Poster: 37

Världens bin dör

Sitat: Biodlare: Bidöden kan få förödande konsekvenser för det svenska jordbruket. Jorden över tvingas biodlare se sina bin dö. Under tiden tvistar forskarna om varför. Bidöden är en stor ”tyst” katastrof som har slagit hårdast i USA och Kanada, men även Afrika och Asien har stora problem. I Europa­ har antalet bisamhällen minskat med en tredjedel – varje år, de senaste åren. Bin har funnits i många miljoner år på jorden, men då i vilt tillstånd. De är livsviktiga i ekosystemet eftersom de hjälper till med pollineringen av växter. När bina besöker en blomma fastnar pollen i de fina hårstrån som täcker kroppen, pollen som de tar med sig till nästa blomma och befruktar den. När bina dör fungerar inte processen längre, vilket får förödande konsekvenser. Det finns naturligtvis sätt att komma runt detta, men de är både onaturliga och kostsamma. ..

Kommentar:

Bruk av genmodifiserte planter og dyr, trådløs kommunikasjon, haarp, chemtrail og diverse annen unaturlig påvirkning, forurensing, har økt relativt mye siste år. Følgende informasjon gir et innblikk i dette, samt er innfallsvinkler til aktuelle og relaterte informasjonskompleks. Det eksisterer agendaer som inkluderer utarming av og kontroll over klodens produksjon av mat. Som kjent har biene en sentral funksjon i frakt av pollen, og angrep på bestanden av bier vil potensielt medføre stor reduksjon i produksjonen av mat globalt, således naturlig prioritert metode og våpen i nevnte agendaer.

George Hunt: UN UNCED Earth Summit 1992 (Population reduction, Bank Scams etc..) , Chemtrails Trondheim Norway (21-)27 May 2010 * Slideshows, bildeserier , The World According to Monsanto , Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs , Kære videnskabsminister Charlotte Sahl-Madsen

Politisk står temaet new world order, ny verdensorden, sentralt og overordnet i nevnte agandaer. Tidligere betegnelse world order, verdensorden, er samme konsept, nå i ny utgave. Den består kort fortalt i forsøk på etablering av elitisk totalitært globalt regime, velkjent i forbindelse med både marxisme og nasjonalsosialisme, også kallt kommunisme og nazisme, to elitiske politiske system kreasjoner for ufred basert på hegelian dialectic strategi, splitt og hersk, også et sentral masonisk prinsipp for øving og erobring av makt.

For videre perspektiv med mer detaljer, Falcons' Thinkbox * Etterretning, skjult sannhet, esoterisme, makt, kriminalitet, frimureri, illusjoner, oa , America's Blind Eye - Afghanistan , Vi är på väg in i en ny världsordning , USA og Sør-Korea innledet felles militærøvelse

(AftonbladetSe.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg AftonbladetSe.gif (4KB - 536 nedlastinger)
Ronde
Posta 17/8/2010 16:50 (#7035 - som svar på #7028)

Senior Medlem

Poster: 292

Youtube Censors Video Honors of this 'Exposing War Crimes' McCord speaks Government Hides ivaw.org, Youtube Censors Video Honors of this 'Exposing War Crimes' McCord speaks Government Hides ivaw.org in youtube

Iraq Veterans Against the War .orgAFGHANISTAN'S POPPY FIELDS & US MILITARY SUICIDES + , Depleted Uranium effects on children

Falcon
Posta 17/8/2010 19:19 (#7038 - som svar på #7035)

Junior Medlem

9/11 Terrorist Attacks (9) + 1 to 2 +, 9/11 Terrorist Attacks (9) + playlist in youtube

Source Sam Cam - sabotage network - 'massive attack' - city & guild sextortionists - livery company insiders extorted

Quote: .. Did Sam Cam’s Dave use City & Guilds to stage ITV 9/11? Hawks CAFE is asking UKIP to investigate Crown Agents Sisters’ Samantha Cameron’s association with a decades-old City & Guilds’ sabotage network, that was allegedly used by her husband Dave Cameron, a former consultant to Carlton Communications/ITV, to produce what Dr. Thomas Barnett described as ‘the first live-broadcast mass snuff film in human history’ during a bogus 9/11 war game. Our KSM agents suspect that Crown Agents’ Sisters – see list below – recruited 'Sam Cam' through The City and Guilds of London Institute (City & Guilds) at Camberwell College of Arts and began training her for sextortion, sabotage and media-deception roles in advance of a “Massive Attack” planned on New York’s World Trade Center building for 1993. KSM also has evidence that Crown Agents’ Sisters and City & Guild sextortionists have entrapped Livery Company insiders, including Information Technologists, Air Pilots and Air Navigators, Insurers, Launderers, International Bankers and World Traders, to force them into the spoliation of evidence at crime scenes such as WTC#7 and ensure expert-witness testimony never reaches a court with the power to put their husbands behind bars. ..

9/11 Terrorist Attacks , Danske specialstyrker angiveligt hentet til Færøerne Gt ~ Danish Special Forces allegedly transferred to the Faroe Islands , Haberdashers Paisley scarf - Jason Dahl (Flt93 pilot) - Naudet Brothers snuff film insertion - license to kill

Otto
Posta 20/8/2010 03:05 (#7049 - som svar på #7038)

Top Team

9/11 Truth: What's Being Covered Up?, 9/11 Truth: What's Being Covered Up? in youtube

Blagojevich, political corruption and health care reform , Poles to protest detainment of Rafal Gawronski

Otto
Posta 21/8/2010 22:42 (#7068 - som svar på #7049)

Top Team

Ken Clarke under pressure to release Kelly papers as Dominic Grieve waits for evidence

Quote: Kenneth Clarke is under fresh pressure to release sealed medical reports surrounding the death of David Kelly after an appeal from the Attorney General for concrete evidence that he did not kill himself. The Daily Telegraph disclosed how Dominic Grieve, the Government’s senior law officer, was prepared to intervene in the controversy, after admitting that those who doubted Dr Kelly’s suicide “may have a valid point”. Mr Grieve said he was waiting until Mr Clarke, the Justice Secretary, decided whether to release the medical documents, including the post-mortem report, which were sealed by Lord Hutton, who investigated the death in 2004, for 70 years. The leader of a group of doctors, who are pushing for Mr Grieve to apply for a full inquest into the death, said it was “strange” that Mr Clarke was sitting on the evidence which Mr Grieve, wished to see. ..

(TelegraphCoUk.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TelegraphCoUk.gif (3KB - 490 nedlastinger)
Ronde
Posta 21/8/2010 23:56 (#7070 - som svar på #7068)

Senior Medlem

'Torture' victims say they will not have their 'silence bought' by Cameron

Quote: Terror detainees yesterday accused the Government of trying to buy their silence over torture claims. Up to a dozen former suspects may be paid compensation as part of an inquiry announced by David Cameron. Any payments to the former inmates of Guantanamo Bay – who have taken legal action against the Government claiming MI5 and MI6 agents were complicit in their torture – are likely to prove controversial. Former detainees made it clear the Government must beef up the inquiry if it wants them to drop legal action. ..

Dr David Kelly: The damning new evidence that points to a cover-up by Tony Blair's government , Cameron: Short jail terms 'meaningless' and more 'visible' community punishment needed , Forced adoption is a truly dreadful scandal

(DailyMailCoUkCom.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg DailyMailCoUkCom.gif (4KB - 504 nedlastinger)
Ronde
Posta 22/8/2010 05:44 (#7072 - som svar på #7070)

Senior Medlem

SMOLEŃSK GODZINA WIŚNIEWSKI - ANALIZA, WĄTPLIWOŚCI... + 1 ot 17 +, SMOLEŃSK GODZINA WIŚNIEWSKI - ANALIZA, WĄTPLIWOŚCI... + playlist in youtube

Katastrofa w Smoleńsku , Katyń II

Zacytować: Polski operator Wiśniewski, świadek katastrofy mówi, iż miał wrażenie jakby to się rozbił mały samolot bez pasażerów. Na miejscu nie odnajduje takiej ilości ciał, która mogłaby świadczyć o śmierci 96 osób. Na poniższym filmie jego różne w czasie relacje z tego co widział. .. Słynne zdjęcia pochodzące z prywatnej galerii internetowej przedstawiające ciała zabitych w katastrofie okazują się być fotomontażem. ..

Gt, Disaster in Smolensk , Katyn II

Quote: Polish operator Wisniewski, crash witness says that he had the impression as though it crashed a small plane with no passengers. On the spot does not find so many bodies that could provide about the death of 96 people. The footage of the various time relationships with what he saw. .. Famous photos from a private online gallery showing the bodies of the dead in the crash turns out to be photomontage. ..

Poznań, 11 września 2010 (Sobota), godzina 17.00 (Stary Rynek - przed budynkiem ratusza) MANIFESTACJA: "11.09.2001 - 10.04.2010 DWIE TRAGEDIE - JEDNO KŁAMSTWO!" , polish pluszaczek .com Gt english pluszaczek .com , polish smolensk-2010 .pl Gt english smolensk-2010 .pl

Sondre
Posta 22/8/2010 16:39 (#7073 - som svar på #7072)

Senior Medlem

Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full), Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full) in youtube

The Fharaos Electric Foundation and Science

Sondre
Posta 22/8/2010 20:07 (#7075 - som svar på #7073)

Senior Medlem

Agm-158 JASSM Air Force Navy Missile Test Video, Agm-158 JASSM Air Force Navy Missile Test Video in youtube

Captain Sherlock solves 9/11 , Tidligere forsvarsminister Kristin Krohn Devold nekter å møte til høring

Ronde
Posta 23/8/2010 23:05 (#7080 - som svar på #7075)

Senior Medlem

Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) + 1 to 11, Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) + playlist in youtube

World System and the Illuminati

Otto
Posta 25/8/2010 02:50 (#7090 - som svar på #7080)

Top Team

BBC Weatherman Finger Fail, BBC Weatherman Finger Fail in youtube

Source The Janus face of BBC - a bit of goading - look carefully - today's weather Forecast

Otto
Posta 25/8/2010 03:42 (#7091 - som svar på #7090)

Top Team

Britain's Got Talent: Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - The Final, Britain's Got Talent: Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - The Final in youtube

Source Britain has 'talent' - fertile recruiting grounds - Graduation: Livery Company needs talent - Huxley would be proud

Otto
Posta 25/8/2010 06:23 (#7092 - som svar på #7091)

Top Team

Germany Bans GMO Corn by Monsanto - MON 810 deemed unsafe for people or animals, Germany Bans GMO Corn by Monsanto - MON 810 deemed unsafe for people or animals in youtube

Germany will ban cultivation of dangerous GMO maize * , WHO Will Be Killing You? (WHO) - World Health Organization Facts & Rumors , The World According to Monsanto , Ukip Leader Quits: 'I'm Not Much Good' , Eight Foods that Could be Disastrous for Your Health. Why GM Crops are a Threat to Your Health

Otto
Posta 25/8/2010 23:49 (#7099 - som svar på #7092)

Top Team

Nigel Farage exposes Sarkozy, Nigel Farage exposes Sarkozy in youtube

Otto
Posta 26/8/2010 00:17 (#7105 - som svar på #7099)

Top Team

Den Hemmelige Krig, Dansk Dokumentar Film fra DR2 - SIG FRA NU DANMARK 1 to 6, Den Hemmelige Krig, Dansk Dokumentar Film fra DR2 - SIG FRA NU DANMARK playlist in youtube

California Raw Food Buyers Club Illegally Raided by Government , 1,82 milliarder kroner i aksjer og 50 millioner kroner i obligasjoner. Det er Norges eierandel gjennom Oljefondet i selskapet som bygger Israels ubåter, som brukes i sjøblokaden av Gaza , UD behandler ubåtsøknad. Det tyske verftet som tester ubåter i Norge ,har nå levert søknad om å teste to ubåter for Israel i Kristiansand

Ronde
Posta 3/9/2010 19:23 (#7110 - som svar på #7105)

Senior Medlem

Fallujah. The hidden massacre..., The hidden massacre... in youtube

Quote: Produced by Italian state broadcaster RAI TV, the documentary charges U.S. warplanes illegally dropped white phosphorus incendiary bombs on civilian populations, burning the skin off Iraqi victims. One U.S. soldier charges this amounts to the U.S. using chemical weapons against the Iraqi people.

Ch4.Dispatches - Children of Gaza

Otto
Posta 3/9/2010 19:52 (#7111 - som svar på #7110)

Top Team

Expired medicine donated to Gaza, Expired medicine donated to Gaza in youtube

Otto
Posta 3/9/2010 20:00 (#7112 - som svar på #7111)

Top Team

Power Downs, Evacuations, Strange Events in Weeks Before 9/11, Power Downs, Evacuations, Strange Events in Weeks Before 9/11 in youtube

Falcon
Posta 4/9/2010 01:50 (#7124 - som svar på #7112)

Junior Medlem

Shake Your Booty - KC & The Sunshine Band + 1 to 9, Shake Your Booty - KC & The Sunshine Band + playlist in youtube

Source Good Queen Bess and the Stranglers Scarf - Chapter 9

Quote: Worshipful Hackney Drivers and MI-6 Murdereaux. Crown Sister Eliza’s Men in the Middle Rooms at the Vauxhall Tavern. Agent Chips hammered away as the S-4 minisub was 'docked' under the PT boat to file a false report of "mission accomplished" with the MI6 office which Gareth Williams had worked for until he was silenced. Same happened to Dr. Thomas Hale of MIT, Willie Card of SERCO’s privatized FAA Contract Towers and 5 senior execs of Raytheon. On 15 August, 2010 a short message was relayed to Lord Pearson of UKIP who took a powder two days later. It was believed that Holder and Harper took Maalox from a container that Anna Chapman had left in their company prior to her getting her tit in a ringer. Agent Natalya signaled an impending Climax as she stuffed a Minnesota Vikings Tube Sock in her mouth and chomped down hoping not to blurt out something in Polish again. An IMMEDIATE SHAFTR to Chips in the field confirmed that Mineta was interned for several years along with thousands of other Japanese immigrants; held a grudge and used “[Expletive] pilot discretion” through 9/11 to get “[expletive] planes down” and suck in Cheney. Mad Bax directed a worshipful hackney driver to drive to the Eliza Men-in-the-Middle rooms at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern. Chips took a FLASH Clipper from Marquis d'Cartier confirming that Hamish and he had struck pay dirt at the men's club where they joined Mike India V for a drink and some popcorn, light salt, no butter and established that Slade Lane was neither gay, nor transvestite, nor disloyal to England. KSM Witness Chips FLASH Clippered news of recovery of COIN Code from Pimlico location proving that SLAIN's last Clipper indicated that the Eliza-Anna Chapman-Putin-Obama project has been infiltrated by Crown Sister Pickton’s MindBox and the Pig Farm Bordereaux, now re-baptized to Murdereaux. Chips couldn't complete the FLASH TM as the sickening rush of an unwinding turbine engine gave way to stillness of the dawning sky just outside Norwich. Hoss began an autorotation; he noticed a "Chips" light on the annunciator panel and turned to explain it to Chips and BAM Mad Bax, who were no longer there. ..

(AbelDangerNet.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg AbelDangerNet.gif (138KB - 522 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 4/9/2010 03:05 (#7125 - som svar på #7124)

Top Team

Lord Pearson on The Campaign Show, Lord Pearson on The Campaign Show in youtube

Source Lord Pearson resigns - Britain requires 'leadership' - bloody politics - Farage: airplanes are effective and persuasive 'tools' , Nigel Farage Plane Crash accident Election day 2010 UKIP MEP

Ronde
Posta 4/9/2010 04:32 (#7126 - som svar på #7125)

Senior Medlem

TVG-9 Rafal Gawronski - Polish Prisoner of Conscience + 1 to .., TVG-9 Rafal Gawronski - Polish Prisoner of Conscience + playlist in youtube

Source Video of prison in which Polish activist Rafal Gawronski is being held , German central banker Thilo Sarrazin echoes Nazis with blatant racism

Victor
Posta 6/9/2010 23:07 (#7140 - som svar på #7126)

Medlem

Poster: 42

Chemtrails, Trondheim, Norway, 9 December 2009, more than seven airplanes, Falcons' CAFE, in youtube

Chemtrails Trondheim Norway (21-)27 May 2010 , Tony Blair book launch party cancelled , Forbidden Knowledge: Jack Otto, + 2007 Broadcast Archive , Fleetwood Mac, Oh well , Chemtrails, Trondheim, Norway, 27 August - 4 September 2010, Falcons' CAFE , The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati , Senterpariet gir tilbake gave på 700.000 kroner , Germany’s media machine revs up for world war three , Massive chemtrails, Trondheim, Norway, 23 June 2012 , Chemtrails, location: Trondheim, Norway. Photo: Otto Lund, Navigate3D.com, 1 - 4: Chemtrails, 5 July 2012, sky covered with dispersing chemtrails during daytime , Chemtrails, location: Trondheim, Norway. Photo: Otto Lund, Navigate3D.com, 1 - 5: Chemtrails, 7 July 2012, sky covered with dispersing chemtrails during daytime , Regnsommaren kan göra dig sjuk

Falcon
Posta 10/9/2010 18:38 (#7159 - som svar på #7140)

Junior Medlem

Nigel Farage shows Barroso 'true state of the Union', Nigel Farage shows Barroso 'true state of the Union' in youtube

Nigel Farage Plane Crash accident Election day 2010 UKIP MEP

Hopp til side : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Viser side 10 [25 meldinger per side]
Frosset
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software