Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  GPS-relatert, tur beskrivelser, foto, film, PC -> Generelt -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: "The difference between communism and nazism is the speed of which you get there" - William Mount

Spesielle nyheter, starter med Kommunal svindel i Italia med triksing med trafikklys og bøtelegging
[Frosset]

Hopp til side : < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Viser side 15 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
Frosset    GPS-relatert, tur beskrivelser, foto, film, PC -> GenereltMelding format

Otto
Posta 21/10/2009 10:48 (#4858 - som svar på #4857)
Emne: Re: Spesielle nyheter, starter med Kommunal svindel i Italia med triksing med trafikklys og bøtelegg

Top Team

Poster: 7363
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no

'Vaccination Overdose' by Sylvie Simon

Sitat: "Civil responsibility is a form of protest and calls for more responsibility. This principle will become more and more relevant with the development of science and associated techniques. People will not blindly believe in those who act on their behalf. The contaminated-blood affair, among others, might perhaps never have come about if someone had blown the whistle in time". Andre Glucksmann * * * "Sylvie Simon's approach to the detail and data of the problem will empower those who favour freedom of choice and, therefore, rejection of obligatory practices sustained and perpetuated by dubious 'experts' who are out of date by being out of touch with the progress of science in this field. Nor can we avoid the view that the objective is less the health of the public than the profits of the pharmaceutical companies. All this throws light on the scandals that disturb our daily life and threaten our economy. Those responsible never pay, and the incompetent or dishonest 'experts' are always with us. That they are exposed by the facts and even by some politicians, yet rest untroubled, is an indication of the financial clout at their disposal. Our thanks are due to Sylvie Simon for bringing us up to date on what will be one of the great scandals of the future. Her work will enable victims to understand how their condition came about, caused by those - the 'implicated but not guilty' - whose mission is to protect them." Jacqueline Bousquet - Doctor of Science (Biology-Biophysiology) CNRS Honorary Researcher ..

Kilde Emma Holister Emma is a health freedom activist and artist (www.ArtMargin.com). Her aim is to help people better understand the illness Candida as well as the threat that the medical establishment poses to our health and human rights.

(EmmaHolisterCandidaInternational.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg EmmaHolisterCandidaInternational.gif (34KB - 453 nedlastinger)
Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Otto
Posta 21/10/2009 19:50 (#4860 - som svar på #4858)
Emne: Re: Spesielle nyheter, starter med Kommunal svindel i Italia med triksing med trafikklys og bøtelegg

Top Team

Question & Answer With Barbara Loe Fisher 10/21/09: H1N1 Update 1 to 6, Question & Answer With Barbara Loe Fisher 10/21/09: H1N1 Update playlist

Mercola.com , National Vaccine Information Center , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine, en global svindel, informasjon

Otto
Posta 21/10/2009 21:20 (#4861 - som svar på #4860)

Top Team

VITAMIN D KILLS H1N1 and NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF FLU VACCINES WORK, VITAMIN D KILLS H1N1 and NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF FLU VACCINES WORK in youtube

mercola.com , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine, en global svindel, informasjon, The flu case , Berliner Ärzte verweigern Schweinegrippe-Impfung , De blev sjuka av vaccinet , Maria, 27: "Fick fruktansvärt ont" , Rebecka, 32: "Jag blev orkeslös" , Lotta, 49: "Jag sov inte något på natten" , Jennely, 26: "Orkade knappt gå fem meter"

(TheFluCaseDeBlevSjukaAvVaccinet.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TheFluCaseDeBlevSjukaAvVaccinet.gif (400KB - 439 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 22/10/2009 19:50 (#4865 - som svar på #4861)

Top Team

"Influensavaccinet kan vara för starkt"

Sitat: Äldre allvarligt sjuka kan avrådas från vaccination. Två allvarligt sjuka personer har hittills dött efter att de fått vaccinet mot svininfluensan. Läkemedelsverket utreder nu om det kan krävas nya rekommendationer som avråder äldre och sjuka att vaccinera sig. - I de kliniska testerna som görs inför en vaccination så finns det få av de här ovanliga patienterna representerade, säger Lennart Waldenlind, läkare på Läkemedelsverket. ..

(AftonbladetSe.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg AftonbladetSe.gif (4KB - 418 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 22/10/2009 21:45 (#4866 - som svar på #4865)

Top Team

De blev sjuka av vaccinet

Sitat: Feber, frossa, ont i kroppen, huvudvärk och allergireaktioner. Omkring 110 anmälningar om biverkningar av svin-influensavaccinet har rapporterats in till läkemedelsverket. - Vaccinet har mer biverkningar än vanligt influensavaccin. Det är ett tecken på att det ger ett effektivt skydd, säger Annika Linde på smittskyddsinstitutet. Omkring 600 000 doser av svininfluensavaccinet Pandemrix har skickats ut till landstingen. Tusentals svenskar har tagit vaccinet och nu strömmar rapporterna om biverkningar in till läkemedelsverket. Hittills har 110 biverkningsrapporter kommit in, ungefär lika många från vårdpersonal som privatpersoner. ..

Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine

(ExpressenSe.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg ExpressenSe.gif (3KB - 430 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 24/10/2009 16:07 (#4876 - som svar på #4866)

Top Team

Swine Flu Overestimated! 1 to 3, Swine Flu Overestimated! playlist

CDC GUESSTIMATED H1N1 CASES and REFUSED CBS FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST !, CDC GUESSTIMATED H1N1 CASES and REFUSED CBS FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST ! i youtube

Kilde Unplugged: H1N1 Cases Overestimated? CBS News, H1N1 Overestimated i CBS News

The flu caseDen såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine , Dr Joseph Mercola , National Vaccine Information Center

Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 01:21 (#4877 - som svar på #4876)

Top Team

Nurses got sick from swine flu vaccinations in Sweden, 1 suspected death

Sitat: Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experienced such severe side effects that they felt the need to contact a hospital. Today the number is 140. The swedish newspaper Expressen is the only one in Sweden reporting on these cases and as usual this is most likely only the tip of a rather large iceberg. UPDATE: According to Dagens Nyheter, the number of reported side effects are now a few hours later 190. 1 person dies after the injection but “no direct relation with the injection has been established”. The biggest medical scandal in the history of Sweden has just started. ..

Fire svensker døde etter å ha vaksinert seg , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine , Stopp massevaksineringen nå! kilde Nyhetsspeilet

Swine Flu Fallacy by Dr Rauni Kilde, Swine Flu Fallacy by Dr Rauni Kilde i youtube

Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 03:39 (#4879 - som svar på #4877)

Top Team

Bilderberg

Sitat: .. Indiana's Senator Evan Bayh attended the 1999 Bilderberg Conference in Sintra, Portugal.3 U.S. Senators meeting in secrecy with some of the biggest CEO's and world leaders at a meeting organized by a former Nazi is quite alarming. Not only that, but discussing public policy in secret is in fact illegal. The Logan Act of 1799 states, Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. That act also bars public officials from meeting with private citizens to make policy, a crime for which President Bill Clinton was fined $300,000. ..

Kilde IndyTruth

(IndyTruth.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg IndyTruth.gif (4KB - 445 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 04:01 (#4880 - som svar på #4879)

Top Team

Bara två månader efter kvicksilverförbudet: - Nu skall alla svenskar få vaccininjektioner med kvicksilver

Sitat: Efter åratal av kamp mot användningen av kvicksilver i amalgam och i många andra produkter fick vi äntligen ett förbud den 1 juni i år. Men den 24 juli – mindre än två månader efter förbudet - avslöjade Jönköpingsposten att det nya vaccinet mot svininfluensan kommer att innehålla konserveringsmedlet tiomersal som är en kvicksilverförening som innehåller etylkvicksilver. När jag fick veta detta kontaktade jag omgående professor Maths Berlin som är ordförande i Amalgamskadefondens vetenskapliga råd och anses vara en av världens mest välrenommerade kvicksilverforskare. Etylkvicksilver skadar hjärnans celler ..

Gravide bør ikke ta Pandemrix

Sitat: Professor dr.med. Bjørg Marit Andersen mener gravide ikke bør ta influensavaksinen som norske myndigheter anbefaler. Hun mener den er for uprøvd. - Uansvarlig av henne å gå ut slik, sier overlege Bjørn Iversen i Folkehelseinstituttet. .. Til tross for at professor Bjørg Marit Andersen støtter internasjonale og nasjonale helsemyndigheter i deres råd om å vaksinere gravide og andre risikopersoner mot svineinfluensa, mener hun gravide og andre risikopersoner ikke bør utsettes for Pandemrix. - Det er en uprøvd vaksine med adjuvans og kvikksølv. Det bør skaffes tilveie rene og effektive vaksiner uten adjuvans og konserveringsmiddel i endosepakninger og med en slik antigenkonsentrasjon at én dose er nok. Dette burde også gjelde befolkningen som helhet, skriver hun i et debattinnlegg i denne avisutgaven. Advarer gravide ..

(AmalgamskadefondenDagensMedisin.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg AmalgamskadefondenDagensMedisin.gif (12KB - 492 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 14:47 (#4883 - som svar på #4880)

Top Team

Air Force Bugbots, Micro Air Vehicle (MAVs) buglike drones, Air Force Bugbots i design world

Ever wonder why there was a big push to get GPS readings at your front door i google

911 the criminal enterprise and its pattern, Dr. Joe Hawkins interviews David Hawkins

Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 15:22 (#4884 - som svar på #4883)

Top Team

Arkansas DHS vaccinates 36 children with swine flu vaccine against parents objections

Sitat: In a radio interview with Greg Szymanski on September 30, Cheryl Barnes founder of CPS Legal Watch, revealed that the State of Arkansas has given 36 children the swine flu vaccine against their parents' wishes. The 36 children were taken into custody last fall by the Department of Human Services because the state said they were in jeopardy due to their parents' involvement with the Tony Alamo Ministries Church. ..

Child vaccinated at school AGAINST PARENTS WISHES, Child vaccinated at school AGAINST PARENTS WISHES i youtube

examiner.com , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine

(ExaminerCom.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg ExaminerCom.gif (5KB - 414 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 27/10/2009 00:39 (#4885 - som svar på #4884)

Top Team

‘Poisoning attempt’ charges filed against French H1N1 campaign

Sitat: In what is being seen as the first of many such actions to come, nine individuals have filed formal charges claiming that the H1N1 campaign is a deliberate attempt to poison the French population. .. Jean-Pierre Joseph, the plaintiffs’ lawyer, describes the vaccination campaign as “A veritable attempt to poison.” He confirmed that the charges were filed at the High Court in Grenoble before the court’s senior examining magistrate. He said other court cases involving other plaintiffs would begin soon. ..

(FleshAndStone.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg FleshAndStone.gif (40KB - 406 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 28/10/2009 04:30 (#4890 - som svar på #4885)

Top Team

Len Horowitz - Pandemic Charges Filed With FBI In NYC Against David Rockefeller's Trust

Sitat: JustGetThere | Los Angeles, CA— World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations. Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America’s leading consumer health expert, and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology “trust” are behind everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccination. Their documents, being sent through attorneys to the FBI today, evidence powerful industrialists operating a crime ring within “Partnership for New York City” are behind the pandemic’s creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics. ..

(JustGetThereUs.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg JustGetThereUs.gif (46KB - 419 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 28/10/2009 14:38 (#4891 - som svar på #4890)

Top Team

Fewer than 10 people turn up for swine flu jab on first day in Salzburg, Austria

Sitat: Fewer than ten people turned up to get the swine flu jab in the Salzburg's vaccine centers on Tuesday, the first day when the jabs were available, reports Austria's state-run TV, the ORF. Geringes Interesse an Schweinegrippe-Impfung ..

(TheFluCaseJaneBurgermeister.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TheFluCaseJaneBurgermeister.gif (5KB - 467 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 28/10/2009 19:37 (#4893 - som svar på #4891)

Top Team

Gardasil Researcher Drops A Bombshell

Sitat: Dr. Diane Harper, lead researcher in the development of two human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, said the controversial drugs will do little to reduce cervical cancer rates and, even though they’re being recommended for girls as young as nine, there have been no efficacy trials in children under the age of 15. Dr. Harper, director of the Gynecologic Cancer Prevention Research Group at the University of Missouri, made these remarks during an address at the 4th International Public Conference on Vaccination which took place in Reston, Virginia on Oct. 2-4. Although her talk was intended to promote the vaccine, participants said they came away convinced the vaccine should not be received. “I came away from the talk with the perception that the risk of adverse side effects is so much greater than the risk of cervical cancer, I couldn’t help but question why we need the vaccine at all,” said Joan Robinson, Assistant Editor at the Population Research Institute. Dr. Harper began her remarks by explaining that 70 percent of all HPV infections resolve themselves without treatment within a year. Within two years, the number climbs to 90 percent. Of the remaining 10 percent of HPV infections, only half will develop into cervical cancer, which leaves little need for the vaccine. ..

(TheBulletin.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TheBulletin.gif (9KB - 440 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 29/10/2009 17:38 (#4900 - som svar på #4893)

Top Team

Monica Waade: 29. 10. 2009, Fra en pålitelig kilde fikk jeg en mail med noen interessante tall over døde av svineinfluensa

Sitat: Dette er faktisk det de kaller en pandemi, verden vil bedras altså. Har for øvrig merket meg hvor mange flere tilfeller av denne grisesyken som dukket opp både på folk og svin samtidig som vaksineringen startet, tilfeldig? Neppe! .. Her er listen over dødstall fra forskjellige land i Europa. .. ca 360 mill innbyggere. 245 døde. Det gir 0.000068% av innbyggerene har dødd av denne “forferdelige” pandemien. Dette er langt under dødeligheten for en sesonginfluensa. I Norge oppgir de at 1300 dør av vanlig influensa per år. Det gir en dødelighet på: 0.026% med 5 mill innbyggere. ..

(NyhetsspeiletNoLogo.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg NyhetsspeiletNoLogo.gif (7KB - 466 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 29/10/2009 23:52 (#4901 - som svar på #4900)

Top Team

Northwestern nano-weapons for deep-lung swine flu

Sitat: Belief Henry Bienen former president of Northwestern U. and alleged boss of CIA-SAD using nano-weapons to conceal deaths after swine-flu virus deep into lungs of targeted victims .. Sent October 29, 2009. Dear Prime Minister Harper: Northwestern nano-weapons for deep-lung swine flu. Hawks CAFE believes Henry Bienen former president of Northwestern University and alleged boss of the CIA's Special Activities Division, has been using patented nano-weapons such as sabotage spore powders, to conceal contract hits when victims die from apparently-random complications after the swine-flu virus is carried deep into their lungs. ..

Kilde Hawks' CAFE i Yahoo Groups

(HawksCafeYahooGroups.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg HawksCafeYahooGroups.gif (28KB - 453 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 30/10/2009 00:01 (#4902 - som svar på #4901)

Top Team

Montreal 350 - TckTckTck passports - Copenhagen nuke

Sitat: Belief ICAO Montreal agents issuing saboteurs TckTckTck passports to transport nukes to Copenhagen and extort UN Climate Change meeting into 350 cap on atmospheric CO2. .. Sent October 28, 2009. Dear Prime Minister Harper: Montreal 350 - TckTckTck passports - Copenhagen nuke. Hawks CAFE believes that the ICAO's Montreal agents are issuing saboteurs with `TckTckTck' passports to transport nuclear weapons to Copenhagen and extort delegates to a UN Climate Change meeting in December into making a binding commitment to a 350 ppm cap on atmospheric CO2. ..

Kilde Hawks' CAFE i Yahoo Groups

(HawksCafeYahooGroups.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg HawksCafeYahooGroups.gif (28KB - 470 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 30/10/2009 09:58 (#4906 - som svar på #4902)

Top Team

Ønsker helseministeren å avdekke årsakene til økende helseproblemer?

Sitat: Bør en helseminister ta politisk styring av helsevesenet, la seg styre av byråkratiet, avdekke eller tildekke samfunnskapte årsaker til dagens økende helseproblemer? I et åpent brev til Strøm-Erichsen spør ingeniør Tor Johnsen om vilje og initiativ til mer forskning og informasjon om konsekvensene av negativ stråling, og om vilje til mer rom for alternative meninger i helsevesenet. ..

Kilde Norske Naturterapeuters Hovedorganisasjon

(NorskeNaturterapeutersHovedorganisasjon.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg NorskeNaturterapeutersHovedorganisasjon.gif (25KB - 429 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 31/10/2009 02:34 (#4909 - som svar på #4906)

Top Team

Svineinfluensa, det kriminelle foretaket? 911, det kriminelle foretaket og dets mønster, forklart av David Hawkins

Swine flu, the criminal enterprise and its pattern, mye informasjon underbygger at dette prosjektet på vesentlige områder følger samme mønster som 911 massakrene og relaterte hendelser. En innfallsvinkel til dette er, Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine.

David Hawkins, se CV, har forsket i over fem år på massakrene i USA 11. september 2001 og relaterte hendelser. Han forklarer sammenhengene både teknisk og organisasjonsmessig i det følgende, 911 the criminal enterprise and its pattern, Dr. Joe Hawkins interviews David Hawkins. Undertegnede har forsket på det samme i over 2.5 år. Av informasjonen som er funnet, er David Hawkins’ presentasjoner desidert de beste, både med hensyn på analyse av det kriminelle komplekset og på grunnlag av den fremragende tverrfaglige kompetansen som anvendes i analysen.

Her framkommer et vell av opplysninger som hittil ikke har nådd fram til nyhetsbildet fra mainstream media, ei heller i andre korporative tidsskrifter og kanaler. Etter gjennomgangen vil man få et annet og mer informert syn på mange viktige områder. Det er sterke krefter i sving innen politikk og økonomi som ikke vil at offentligheten skal få tilgang til mange av de opplysningene som David Hawkins presenterer, og også derfor gjør han det, fordi han avdekker særdeles alvorlig og omfattende kriminalitet som berører alt og alle på kloden. Han blogger jevnlig viktig informasjon i et forum, Hawks’ CAFE i Yahoo Groups, i det siste blant annet offisielt ukjent informasjon om det nært forestående klimamøtet i København, i desember 2009.

(Navigate3D.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg Navigate3D.gif (28KB - 423 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 31/10/2009 15:55 (#4917 - som svar på #4909)

Top Team

Navy Ships breaking out with Swine Flu after H1N1 vaccinations – Five turning back from mission

Sitat: Navy Ships breaking out with Swine Flu after H1N1 vaccinations- Five Turning back from mission. .. Data gleaned indirectly from anonymous testimony of Navy wives of the affected crew via the internet radio show A Marine Disquisition! From Bob Chapman’s International Forecaster. 1) Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew. 2) Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea. 3) Crew sickened so severely that other ships had to respond to render aid. 16 Medical Dr.s put aboard from an unnamed aircraft carrier and other responding vessels. Total of 50 Navy personnel sent aboard to respond to crisis. 4) Two of the crew of 347 died – including the Captain of the ship (a Lieutenant Commander) and a Chief Petty Officer. ..

Please listen to mp3 file on the Flu on Navy Ships, From A Marine Disquisition, Edited version

Kilde Fighting for liberty

(FightingForLiberty.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg FightingForLiberty.gif (66KB - 414 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 1/11/2009 01:32 (#4921 - som svar på #4917)

Top Team

Vytorin Scientific Fraud and Parody Cholesterol Ad, Vytorin Scientific Fraud and Parody Cholesterol Ad i youtube

Natural News , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine

Health Ranger Aids Ecuadorian Elderly with Food, Clothing, Health Ranger Aids Ecuadorian Elderly with Food, Clothing i youtube

Otto
Posta 1/11/2009 15:43 (#4925 - som svar på #4921)

Top Team

New treatment in flu vaccine controversy

Sitat: A 64-year-old woman died last week just two days after receiving an inoculation against the new A(H1N1) influenza virus dubbed swine flu. The state medical service ÁNTSZ ordered an autopsy to establish whether there was any link between the vaccine and the death of the patient, who suffered from chronic, but mild, heart disease. New fatality ..

Top insurer tells 1,000 GPs not to give swine flu vaccine

Sitat: An insurance company has warned 1,000 GPs not to administer the swine flu vaccine. The HSE plans to enlist family doctors to give the swine flu vaccine to patients with pre-existing medical conditions. But an insurance company which covers around 1,000 of the 2,200 to 2,500 GPs in the country advised them not to sign up for the work because of legal indemnity issues. The HSE has given GPs until today to sign up to give the vaccine to 400,000 of their patients with certain medical conditions from next week. ..

(TheBudapestTimes.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TheBudapestTimes.gif (10KB - 413 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 1/11/2009 22:20 (#4927 - som svar på #4925)

Top Team

Focetria (Squalene) Pandemrix (Polysorbate 80) not to be used in Europe + list of pandemics caused by vaccinations

Sitat: If millions refuse to go (to the GP) , which they do, they can not carry out their genocide plan. The reason we must all stand together on this issue: the soft kill vaccine is a biological weapon by E P A standards because of the shear amount of Mercury (Thimerosal = 49% Mercury) contained in the vaccine. .. Flu Vaccinated Kids More Likely to Be Hospitalized .. Vaccinated Children Three Times More Likely To Be Hospitalized .. Virus mutation would make “swine flu” jabs useless, burying W H O’s argument .. The return strain of flu has mutated (in Brazil, Denmark- and other places) making all current vaccines and medical drug treatments ineffective. .. The injected supposedly inactivated virus can not be the same as the mutated version, making all existing vaccines and medical drug treatments ineffective. .. Polysorbate 80: causes sterility, infertility. .. 6.1 List of excipients .. Adjuvant MF59C.1 containing: .. Squalene 10.69 mg .. Polysorbate 80 4.86 mg .. List of pandemics caused by vaccinations: ..

doctorno.wazzup.nl , Den såkalte svineinfluensaen forårsaket av blant annet vaksine

(DoctorNoBlogeteryCom.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg DoctorNoBlogeteryCom.gif (2KB - 444 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 1/11/2009 22:46 (#4928 - som svar på #4927)

Top Team

Has Anyone Read the Copenhagen Agreement?

Sitat: U.N. plans for a new 'government' are scary. We can only hope that world leaders will do nothing more than enjoy a pleasant bicycle ride around the charming streets of Copenhagen come December. For if they actually manage to wring out an agreement based on the current draft text of the Copenhagen climate-change treaty, the world is in for some nasty surprises. Draft text, you say? If you haven't heard about it, that's because none of our otherwise talkative political leaders have bothered to tell us what the drafters have already cobbled together for leaders to consider. And neither have the media. Enter Lord Christopher Monckton. The former adviser to Margaret Thatcher gave an address at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota, earlier this month that made quite a splash. For the first time, the public heard about the 181 pages, dated Sept. 15, that comprise the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change—a rough draft of what could be signed come December. So far there have been more than a million hits on the YouTube post of his address. It deserves millions more because Lord Monckton warns that the aim of the Copenhagen draft treaty is to set up a transnational "government" on a scale the world has never before seen. The "scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention" that starts on page 18 contains the provision for a "government." The aim is to give a new as yet unnamed U.N. body the power to directly intervene in the financial, economic, tax and environmental affairs of all the nations that sign the Copenhagen treaty. ..

Montreal 350 - TckTckTck passports - Copenhagen nuke

Denne tråden er nå frosset, fortsettelse: Spesielle nyheter II, Kaos fortsetter med 103 senior bankiere myrdet og over 1,000 arrestert

(TheWallStreetJournal.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg TheWallStreetJournal.gif (7KB - 444 nedlastinger)
Hopp til side : < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Viser side 15 [25 meldinger per side]
Frosset
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software