Søk | Statistikk | Bruker Liste Forum | Kalendere | Album | Tips
© Navigate3D Forum
© Navigate3D Forum ->  GPS-relatert, tur beskrivelser, foto, film, PC -> Generelt -> Vis Tråd

Du er pålogget som en gjest. ( logg inn | registrer )
Poster siste Døgn
Uke Måned

Tips: "Jeg vet om noe som er vakrere. Blant alle de flotteste beger og krus, som kan tørste all kunnskapens rus, finner jeg en liten trekopp. Den er krukete, og bærer preg av tidens tann. I den finner jeg rent kildevann. Og når jeg drikker dette vannet, så kjenner jeg en vakker følelse av at det enkleste er ofte det beste." - Menneske nyhetsspeilet.no

Konjunkturtendensene for Norge og utlandet
Hopp til side : 1 2 3 4
Viser side 2 [25 meldinger per side]
Vis forrige tråd :: Vis neste tråd
   GPS-relatert, tur beskrivelser, foto, film, PC -> GenereltMelding format

Otto
Posta 24/10/2009 00:14 (#4872 - som svar på #4843)
Emne: RE: Konjunkturtendensene for Norge og utlandet

Top Team

Poster: 7192
Lokasjon: © Navigate3D.no

Robert Fisk on the Gulf 'ditching the dollar' in oil trade, Robert Fisk on the Gulf 'ditching the dollar' in oil trade i youtube

The new Japanese government is a secret dictatorship controlled by foreigners
, kilde Benjamin Fulford blog

Toppen av siden Bunnen av siden
Otto
Posta 26/10/2009 06:17 (#4881 - som svar på #4872)

Top Team

350 Milliarder - Galskap Satt I System, 350 Milliarder - Galskap Satt I System i youtube

FarmannTV - Austrian Economics i youtube, FarmannTVNorway i youtube, Farmann business magazine, kilde Nyhetsspeilet

Otto
Posta 27/10/2009 01:11 (#4886 - som svar på #4881)

Top Team

Bankenes Råskap og svindel, Bankenes Råskap og svindel i youtube

Kilde NRK radio

Otto
Posta 3/11/2009 17:20 (#4936 - som svar på #4886)

Top Team

Money is You, Money is You i youtube

Otto
Posta 6/11/2009 16:18 (#4947 - som svar på #4936)

Top Team

The Federal Reserve note will fall to 0.03 cents by January

Sitat:

+{

It can now be stated that all the US dollars connected to legitimate commerce are backed by gold at the rate of 1/28th of a gram per dollar. The remaining Federal Reserve Board debt notes will soon fall in value to 0.03 cents, according to extremely high level financial sources. This means all legitimate businessmen and workers paid in US dollars have nothing to worry about. However, high level con-artists selling financial “derivatives,” will be left with 0.03% of what they thought they owned.

It is amazing to see how many intelligent “well informed” people still do not have a clue about what is going on. If you connect the dots in the corporate propaganda media, you should be able to see for yourself without going to so-called “conspiracy” news sites. Among countries that have publicly said they will no longer use dollars for trade with each other can be found: China, Russia, Japan, South America, the Arab league, Turkey, Iran etc.

The final battle against the George Bush Senior Thule Society Nazis continues to rage and we must remain vigilant until the very end. In Japan Nazi stooges like former Prime Ministers Koizumi and Nakasone, along with their slave boy Heizo Takenaka, are trying to steal vast amounts of money from the Japanese people to hand over to Obama during his visit scheduled for next week. This will not happen. The Black Dragon Society is ready to go into full battle mode to prevent it.

If Obama is willing to go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and apologize for US war crimes against Japan, then he will be given some money, but only enough to keep him going until January.

}+

Kilde Benjamin Fulford blog

911 the criminal enterprise and its pattern, Dr. Joe Hawkins interviews David Hawkins , Hawks' CAFE i Yahoo Groups, Obama lover å besøke Hiroshima og Nagasaki

(BenjaminFulford.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg BenjaminFulford.gif (3KB - 363 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 11/11/2009 12:32 (#4972 - som svar på #4947)

Top Team

CNBC - Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed, CNBC - Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed i youtube

Otto
Posta 12/11/2009 17:24 (#4979 - som svar på #4972)

Top Team

The Rothschilds Exposed 1 to 3, The Rothschilds Exposed playlist i youtube

ROTHSCHILD family control CENTRAL BANKS 1 to 3, ROTHSCHILD family control CENTRAL BANKS playlist i youtube

Otto
Posta 12/11/2009 17:31 (#4980 - som svar på #4979)

Top Team

The Rockefellers Exposed, The Rockefellers Exposed i youtube

Otto
Posta 17/11/2009 05:41 (#5016 - som svar på #4980)

Top Team

China quietly introduces new financial system

Sitat:

+{

China has stealthily introduced a new financial system based on the renminbi which is well on its way to becoming fully convertible, according to a high-level Chinese source. In addition, China is purchasing 10,000 tons of gold to back up a new fund designed to develop and market heretofore forbidden and suppressed technologies. The fund will be based outside of China and will be controlled by prominent members of the Chinese overseas community. The gold purchase will take some time because of the logistics of transporting it and the Chinese wish to test it thoroughly. Both the Chinese government and MI6 now confirm reports that much of the gold sold by the Federal Reserve Board over the past decade is in fact gold plated tungsten.

For its part, the renminbi is now convertible with South American currencies, the rouble, Middle-Eastern currencies, the yen, South East Asian currencies and African currencies. “We will slowly introduce our new financial system in parallel with the old one and hope that people steadily migrate towards it,” the Chinese official says.

Meanwhile, the latest G20 meeting ended in acrimony and chaos. The leadership of the West is in total disarray and will remain so until the Federal Reserve Board’s bankruptcy becomes visible even to brainwashed section of the Western public. This is now expected by January or February. Both MI6 and a senior Chinese government source now predict the collapse of the Federal Reserve dollar by that time.

We are also hearing various reports that many Pentagon and other US alphabet suit agency figures with both US and Israeli citizenship have recently fled to Israel. Things are coming to a head.

}+

(BenjaminFulford.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg BenjaminFulford.gif (3KB - 349 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 22/11/2009 08:01 (#5054 - som svar på #5016)

Top Team

The Feds may be planning to dump all the toxic garbage on Bank of America

Sitat:

+{

The desperate, cornered criminal rats who own the Federal Reserve Board are now planning to take all their toxic financial waste and dump it on Bank of America and make it the fall guy, according to a CIA source. That is why they have been unable to find a new CEO. However, that is not going to be enough to save the criminals.

Multiple, reliable sources including MI6 and the Chinese government now confirm that the Federal Reserve Board and the Bank of England were using gold-plated tungsten to “back up” their massive selling of gold futures. As the contracts came due for the delivery, the scam was unveiled.

This means that as long as the US remains under the control of fascist gangsters, it will be treated as a pariah state. Unless the Federal Reserve Board control of the United States ends, the United States is expected to be cut off from the international trading system in January. Sources both within the N.W.O. and MI6 and in China say the dollar will fall to under 6 cents by that time. In such an event, the Feds will try to implement martial law and detain millions of US citizens in concentration camps, according to CIA and other sources.

However, if the US returns to a constitutional democratic form of government, their debts will be paid off in gold and huge amounts of money will be invested in rebuilding the US economy. In that event, the US dollar should rise in value.

Meanwhile, the Feds have sent N.W.O. agent Dragi Emseriev (of Macedonian descent carrying a Swiss Passport) to Japan along with fellow with fellow Turkish and Bulgarian Turks and possibly 1 Turkish Intelligence Officer in an attempt to sabotage the Japanese economy. They are believed to be trying to cash the 134.5 Billion USD Kennedy bonds seized in Italy this summer. A Bulgarian Turk named Emroullah is possibly carrying the bonds. This group is notorious for running fraudulent Private program games in Switzerland and is now in Japan so we must stay alert. Some well known Japanese are also part of this but we will keep their names to ourselves for now. They know who they are and we know who they are so we suggest they surrender or face the consequences.

}+

(BenjaminFulford.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg BenjaminFulford.gif (3KB - 378 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 1/1/2010 15:07 (#5131 - som svar på #5054)

Top Team

Marta Andreasen: Commission wants more money for EU coffers, Marta Andreasen: Commission wants more money for EU coffers i youtube

Nigel Farage: Don't turn EU into another Soviet Union, Nigel Farage: Don't turn EU into another Soviet Union i youtube

europarl i youtube, 911 the criminal enterprise and its pattern, Dr. Joe Hawkins interviews David Hawkins

Otto
Posta 5/1/2010 21:37 (#5152 - som svar på #5131)

Top Team

Iceland leader delays signing Icesave deal

Sitat: AFP - The president of Iceland said Thursday he would delay a decision on a deal approved by parliament to pay Britain and the Netherlands for having compensated savers in a failed Icelandic bank. Confronted with popular opposition to the payout plan, adopted late Wednesday by parliament, President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson said he would not "decide today on this project," as had been expected. On Saturday he is to receive a petition signed by nearly 40,000 of the island's 320,000 inhabitants opposing the arrangement. If the president refuses to endorse the legislation, the issue would be put to a referendum. ..

(France24.png)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg France24.png (9KB - 348 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 7/1/2010 00:22 (#5158 - som svar på #5152)

Top Team

Michael Hudson Iceland Under Attack 1 to 2, Michael Hudson Iceland Under Attack playlist i youtube

Michael Hudson - Iceland recovering from neoliberal disaster 1 to 6, Michael Hudson - Iceland recovering from neoliberal disaster playlist i youtube

Michael Hudson Interview (4.15.09) on Iceland 1 to 5, Michael Hudson Interview (4.15.09) on Iceland playlist i youtube

"Send the IMF packing!" - Jon Perkins to Iceland 1 to 2, "Send the IMF packing!" - Jon Perkins to Iceland playlist i youtube

Patented Stop to Mann Made Global Warming Tax

Otto
Posta 17/1/2010 21:49 (#5227 - som svar på #5158)

Top Team

Save the People of Iceland - the Official Petition

Sitat: Target: Icelandic nation, Sponsored by: Save the people of Iceland Iceland may be the first Western democracy to be forced into South-American style debt-slavery. The IMF, in concert with the UK and the Netherlands, has attempted to strongarm the recently impoverished Island of 317,000 into paying over 3.6 billion pounds ($6.3bn) -- $86,000 per Icelandic family -- at 5.5% interest for the next generation. The money is not conventional government debt, but arises from the collapse of a private multi-national bank during the financial crisis. ..

Fake gold bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

(SaveThePeopleOfIcelandCom.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg SaveThePeopleOfIcelandCom.gif (3KB - 371 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 1/2/2010 00:11 (#5330 - som svar på #5227)

Top Team

Otto
Posta 1/2/2010 15:35 (#5334 - som svar på #5330)

Top Team

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis 100201: Will 100 years of Fed tyranny end this week?

Sitat: There are many indications this is going to the week the 100 year Federal Reserve Board reign of tyranny comes to an end. The following AP article serves to confirm what my own sources told me about January 30th being a deadline for the Federal Reserve Board: Central banks end US dollar emergency swap lines , Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

No Article 126.9 in Lisbon Treaty allowing EU to impose cuts on Greece , The Lisbon Treaty attached, Greece, Germany and Goldman , Iceland protest at debt slavery force retreat by UK and The Netherlands UK and Netherlands work on new Iceland offer , Germany leads eurozone rescue of Greece Euro-Länder könnten Griechenland mit bis zu 25 Mrd EUR helfen - Spiegel , Austria launches “CSI Hypo” to probe failed bank , ICELAND "NO" VOTE ON DEBT DEAL COULD SET PRECEDENT FOR THE WORLD: GREECE NEXT?

(BenjaminFulford.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg BenjaminFulford.gif (3KB - 318 nedlastinger)
Vedlegg TheLisbonTreaty.pdf (2426KB - 381 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 3/3/2010 04:34 (#5530 - som svar på #5334)

Top Team

The Economic Elite Have Engineered an Extraordinary Coup, Threatening the Very Existence of the Middle Class

Quote:
The economic elite have robbed us all. The amount of suffering in the United States of America is literally a crime against humanity. "The American oligarchy spares no pains in promoting the belief that it does not exist, but the success of its disappearing act depends on equally strenuous efforts on the part of an American public anxious to believe in egalitarian fictions and unwilling to see what is hidden in plain sight." -- Michael Lind, To Have and to Have Not. We all have very strong differences of opinion on many issues. However, like our founding fathers before us, we must put aside our differences and unite to fight a common enemy. It has now become evident to a critical mass that the Republican and Democratic parties, along with all three branches of our government, have been bought off by a well-organized Economic Elite who are tactically destroying our way of life. The harsh truth is that 99 percent of the U.S. population no longer has political representation. The U.S. economy, government and tax system is now blatantly rigged against us. ..

Source The economic elite have robbed us all. The amount of suffering in the United States of America is literally a crime against humanity , Growing Number of Candidates Campaigning for State-owned Banks , Bilderbergers Angela Merkel and Otmar Issing line up to promote eurozone crisis , Prince William follows Charles' footsteps into political arena with call to end poverty and homelessness in 'broken' Britain , Greek PM announces more austerity measures, sparking protests , Germany prepares to give Greece aid in spite of objections of Merkel , Ireland's debt costs rise amid new concerns on Greek status , Power of rating agencies could be ending as ECB considers doing own souvereign debt ratings , German prepares to ban unsecured short selling in blow for banksters , Icelanders resist IMF pressure as crunch debt slavery vote looms on Saturday

(AlterNetOrg.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg AlterNetOrg.gif (2KB - 357 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 5/3/2010 01:19 (#5556 - som svar på #5530)

Top Team

Bailout 'will cause revolution on streets'

Sitat: THE Government was warned last night of a "revolution on the streets" if billions more of taxpayers' money is put into Anglo Irish Bank . But Finance Minister Brian Lenihan said decisions on recapitalisation will "have to take place soon" because the transfer of loans to NAMA is about to happen. Mr Lenihan again indicated that the Government will take further shares in the banks in return for additional investment. "If the taxpayer puts more money in, they will own the banks," he said. The minister said the setting up of NAMA was already having an impact on the banking sector. He said the results from Allied Irish Banks came as no surprise given the crisis that has hit our banking sector. Excessive ..

Richard Moore believes a totalitarian one-world government is inevitable: Ray Songtree disagrees in an open letter , Kronen Zeitung owner insists on anti-Nazi oath for doubtful candidate , Calls grow for resignation of the Austrian Health Minister over poisoned cheese , Freedom Party in Austria makes clear break with Nazi ideology to battle EU overlords , Greeks try to storm parliament as anger with government corrupt grows

(IndependentIe.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg IndependentIe.gif (5KB - 325 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 8/3/2010 17:46 (#5587 - som svar på #5556)

Top Team

Penger, Makt og Din Framtid

Sitat: Vår økonomiske rådgiver Carl Showalter har avstedkommet en utrolig flott og avslørende økonomisk avhandling og analyse over den finansielle krisetid vi står midt oppe i. Showalter tar for seg det som ethvert menneske bør sette seg grundig inn i, nemlig - Hva er penger? Showalter skriver at: Folk flest har nærmest total mangel på kunnskap om samfunnets desidert viktigste redskap! Dessverre er det slik i dag at vår største folkesykdom heter- UVITENHET. Vi står her overfor et bedrag så stort at den alminnelige borger i dette land ikke vil tro at dette er den virkelige virkeligheten i dagens samfunn. Dette er fortellingen om et internasjonalt maktapparat som verden aldri tidligere har stått ansikt til ansikt overfor. Det er en slik kynisk elite som styrer oss at vi nå virkelig må tenke nytt, og nå sette oss som mål om å arbeide intensivt for å finne løsningen på denne galskapen før det er for sent. Dette som i dag foregår bak vår rygg, vil ikke våre folkevalgte, pressen eller media fortelle oss. Overvåkingsskandalen som nå blåses opp i mediene er bare småtteri i forhold til denne SVINDELEN. Norgespartiet har lagt opp Showalters avhandling i fire kapitler, og i kapitlene har vi i tillegg lagt opp en artikkel indeks vedrørende innholdet i de enkelte kapittlene. Norgespartiet vil oppfordre alle sine lesere som skjønner alvoret i det som her blir presentert til å starte sin egen lokale studiesirkel om dette emnet, for på bred front å få forankret i folket en klar forståelse av denne Nasjonale og Globale SVINDELEN. Gå inn på første kapittel her, hvorfra du i slutten på hvert kapittel kan gå videre til neste kapittel. Kapittel 1: Penger, Makt og Din Framtid, Kapittel 2: Dagens globale pengesystem, Kapittel 3: Opprettelsen av Fed; et fordekt statskupp, Kapittel 4: Bank for International Settlements (BIS) ..

(NorgespartietNo.gif)

Vedlegg
----------------
Vedlegg NorgespartietNo.gif (65KB - 319 nedlastinger)
Otto
Posta 8/3/2010 18:32 (#5591 - som svar på #5587)

Top Team

What happened on Iceland, What happened on Iceland i youtube

Iceland Sets New Path Toward Press Freedom , Know When To Walk Away , DEUTSCHE BANK AND JP MORGAN TO STAND TRIAL IN ITALY OVER DERIVATIVES FRAUD CHARGE , Greece threatens to call in IMF as Europe dithers

Otto
Posta 18/3/2010 23:14 (#5664 - som svar på #5591)

Top Team

Max Keiser: Debt Throughout the World!, Max Keiser: Debt Throughout the World! i youtube

Otto
Posta 19/3/2010 14:03 (#5669 - som svar på #5664)

Top Team

Max Keiser takes offense to Goldman Sachs story 1 to 2, Max Keiser takes offense to Goldman Sachs story playlist i youtube

Lloyds accused of avoiding tax to artificially boost profits , Revealed: Labour’s cash for influence scandal

Otto
Posta 21/3/2010 13:41 (#5694 - som svar på #5669)

Top Team

Keiser Report №26: Markets! Finance! Scandal!, in youtube

The World According to Monsanto , Private Army Sets Sights on Iceland , German Central Bank Admits that Credit is Created Out of Thin Air , what really happened .com

Otto
Posta 23/3/2010 16:48 (#5706 - som svar på #5694)

Top Team

AND NOW... ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΞΕΡΟΥΝ; (Ελλ. Υπότιτλοι), AND NOW... ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΞΕΡΟΥΝ; (Ελλ. Υπότιτλοι) i youtube

Otto
Posta 23/3/2010 18:38 (#5711 - som svar på #5706)

Top Team

Inside Story - China's economic policy, Inside Story - China's economic policy i youtube

China US trade war : Is China exporting unemployment around the world ? , World System and the Illuminati , Intelligence Report from Hawks' CAFE, Captain Sherlock via Abel Danger, GUI from Falcons' CAFE , Can the Chiemgauer regional currency save Greece and Europe? , Bundensbank Warns Against IMF Aid To Countries With Structural Problems

Hopp til side : 1 2 3 4
Viser side 2 [25 meldinger per side]
Hopp til forum :
Søk i dette forumet
Printer vennlig versjon
E-mail en lenke til denne tråden

Share/BookmarkShare/Bookmark
Navigate3D coffee house

(Slett alle cookies satt av dette nettstedet)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software